X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
    18 Jan 2020
    1) I predict the Winston will not make 5% this time around
    2) I predict Luxon's power would prevail even over Jacinda's perfectly timed wedding photo's (say 5% nett gain).
    3) I predict one OCR increase at end of year, and Interest rates longer term ones, slightly increasing from June.
    4) I predict Trump to get back in.
    1) Pass
    2) Fail. (No wedding and no Luxon in sight)
    3) Fail. (No interest rate increases from June. OCR? Not looking likely, but not there, yet.)
    4) Fail

Back in late December, to check on (3) and the OCR.

Comment

• I agree Brightline Test will extend to 10 years, this will result in more expensive properties for FHB as landlords hold on to property reducing supply for FHB.
      The reality will dawn on people that we have to live with Covid, there will be criticism of government when people realise they are at risk as practically nobody has had the chance to build up natural immunities.
      New Zealand will continue to have low mortgage rates, but higher than most of the rest of the world.
      After Covid (well after isolation/quarantine ends) immigration floodgates will open putting more pressure on housing market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
        All central banks are actively engaging in stimulating in response to the growing crisis which has emerged on top of the economic slowdown..NOW THEY HAVE THE PERFECT EXCUSE...the problem is that they have been stimulating the market for 10 years...THERE EXHAUSTED they need a break..but they won't get it..MORE INTERVENTION WILL OCCUR of course...because this is the name of the game!..INJECT FIAT CURRENCY INTO THE SYSTEM...BUY ASSETS OF ALL KINDS and displace real individuals...INFLATE THE CURRENCY and put further and further control into the hands of a few....SUCCESS!!!
        It's a worldwide currency debasement.

Comment

• The big picture is that short term thinking does not cope well with long term cycles.
          This is why China is so going to kick America's ass, economically.

Comment

I predict Trump to get back in.
            Another one bites the dust.

Comment

I predict Trump to get back in.
              Subject to what we call a judicial re-count, going on presently, that prediction is now hanging in limbo.

Comment

Phase 1:Coronavirus
                Phase 2: Deutsche Bank about to collapse taking the liquidity out of the global market
                Phase 3:....
                Posted: 03-03-2020, 08:18 AM

Lord Jeffa

The all seeing eye..

Comment

• Really? Not according to this news item...

“In the first half of 2023 we again demonstrated good growth momentum across a diversified business portfolio, underlying earnings power and balance sheet resilience. This puts us on a good track towards our 2025 financial targets,” said Deutsche Bank CEO Christian Sewing.
                  cheers,

Donna
                  The bank's net profit attributable to shareholders slightly topped a prediction of 737 million euros in a Reuters poll of analysts.
                  Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

All central banks are actively engaging in stimulating in response to the growing crisis which has emerged on top of the economic slowdown..NOW THEY HAVE THE PERFECT EXCUSE...the problem is that they have been stimulating the market for 10 years...THERE EXHAUSTED they need a break..but they won't get it..MORE INTERVENTION WILL OCCUR of course...because this is the name of the game!..INJECT FIAT CURRENCY INTO THE SYSTEM...BUY ASSETS OF ALL KINDS and displace real individuals...INFLATE THE CURRENCY and put further and further control into the hands of a few....SUCCESS!!!
                    This post aged well after four years,( written march 2020) king Jeffa predicts this post will age like a fine wine in another 4 years

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1047.jpg Views:	0 Size:	206.4 KB ID:	738545

Comment

Working...
                    X