Selling house via lease option/rent to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling house via lease option/rent to buy

We have a house in Tauranga that we are looking to sell.

We are considering selling rent to buy but there is little information surrounding it. How do we find out more about it? Who do we talk to?

There's quite a lot to it. My friend does them and has said in the past that he would consult with a vendor and provide a contract template for a fee. Happy to introduce, shoot me a PM.
    Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick G View Post
      There's quite a lot to it. My friend does them and has said in the past that he would consult with a vendor and provide a contract template for a fee. Happy to introduce, shoot me a PM.
      Hi Nick,

Have sent a private message.

Thanks

Comment

A few years ago there was a lot of bad media on the lease options and some of the crowd who dealt in them got prosecuted - I think it had something to do with needing to
        be a licensed REA agent.

Isn't Labour running their own scheme - rent-to-own?

Definitely do your due diligence and get expert advice.

cheers,

Donna
        Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Lease option

Hi House Hunter, can I ask why you want to go the lease option and not normal sale?
          Originally posted by House Hunter View Post
          We have a house in Tauranga that we are looking to sell.

We are considering selling rent to buy but there is little information surrounding it. How do we find out more about it? Who do we talk to?

Comment

Originally posted by Charl View Post
            Hi House Hunter, can I ask why you want to go the lease option and not normal sale?
            Potentially selling to the tenant to alleviate paying a real estate agent.

Comment

Working...
            X