Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by klauster View Post
    Masks make sense sometimes, but

Single people sitting in the car, walking the beach ? wearing a mask and sniffing in stale air ? is that addictive?

At least low levels of oxygen to brain have an effect ?
    Nobody ask questions

• Why recording + tested people with no symptoms as sick people
    • Why appears a person once + tested after unrelated death as corona victim?
    • How many people actually died off by now compared to past years?

(e.g. 2017 - NZ had a mortality rate 33,599/year, roughly estimated 650/week)
    • How many years has the corona virus been known, Covid-19 is just a mutation?
    • And despite of flu vaccinations every year, has ever a flu season been prevented?
    • In the news ? during Covid-19: aprox 600 suicides and how many death because of restricted health care for people waiting for treatments?

My stand is people have to live with weed in the garden and learn to cope with corona.
    Not to mention the possibility of passing out due to lack of good quality oxygen!
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Originally posted by flyernzl View Post
      Around Auckland I see:
      - masks being used as chinstraps
      - masks hanging off one ear
      - people meeting, and taking off masks to talk to each other
      - masks covering mouth but not nose
      - people scratching their faces through their masks (therefore transferring any greebies onto their hands)
      - removable masks thrown down onto footpaths, beaches and into waterways.

But hey, they are obeying the letter of the request!
      This is why masks are not the nirvana some tout them as.
      Wearing masks properly is not as easy at it seems.
      Masks is just one part of the solution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Learning View Post
        When the rest of the world see how well we handled the situation, compared with the rest of the world, thousands of immigrants will want to make NZ their permanent home once the borders are reopened.
        Well it looks like we're moving to the Sweden's model of defeating the cold.
        I don't wish to be arrogant but I was right..as usual.
        Did I mention that I was right?
        Oh yes I just said it..I was right.

Comment

• Anyone had a chance to look through this legislation and reflect on its contents?

Especially any implications for PIs and PMs.

COVID-19 Public Health Response Act 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by propertyfinder View Post
            Guys, Covid 19 is not that bad - only 1% of currently infected people in the world are serious or critical. The common cold is a coronavirus, and besides, there are treatments for Covid 19 that work and stop people dying.

NZ won't be able to keep this virus out. Better to let it go through the whole country. The more cases the better - the faster it will burn out and be gone. The whole world has gone mad with fear over something that's not at all frightening. Compare this to the 1665 plague in London, for example, and put things into perspective.
            So true but as Key's said its the perspective that's being brainwashed into many. Aass hypnosis.

How do you argue with those fools walking around in the outdoors with facemasks on that they may as well write stupid on their forehead?

Comment

• Isn't peer pressure and conformity a funny thing.
              You can literally see masked people quivering with fear and blindly following Herr Cindys dictates.
              The village idiot children have gotten power and as long predicted - MMP is a disaster.
              What a sad bunch of soft and spineless sheeple we have become.
              The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary - Fred Wilson.

Comment

• It's even in medical practices in Hawke's Bay. Some staff wearing masks - some not.

I mention that the last reported case in HB and Gisborne was 28 April - 4 months' ago.

I then ask why the hysteria and where is the common sense?

Oh, it's just what we have to do.

I don't bother to point out that of staff who are having face-to-face contact with the public, some are wearing masks - some not and perhaps there's some sort of problem, there?

.................................................. .......

Comment

• Originally posted by PC View Post
                  Isn't peer pressure and conformity a funny thing.
                  You can literally see masked people quivering with fear and blindly following Herr Cindys dictates.
                  The village idiot children have gotten power and as long predicted - MMP is a disaster.
                  What a sad bunch of soft and spineless sheeple we have become.
                  Why is it that you have it all backwards?

I went for a walk yesterday in a large public space.
                  I wore a mask the whole time.

I didn't wear it out of fear.
                  I've got a constitution like a horse.
                  I wore it in case I had contracted the virus and might accidentally cough or sneeze at some poor child or older person that passed me by.

It seemed a relatively small inconvenience, in order to save someone else a world of suffering.

Self centered people seem blind to anything but self centered behavior.
                  It's the most humorous form of cognitive bias,
                  very destructive.
                  Last edited by McDuck; 07-09-2020, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

I wore it in case I had contracted the virus and might accidentally cough or sneeze at some poor child or older person that passed me by.

It seemed a relatively small inconvenience, in order to save someone else a world of suffering.

very destructive.
                    It's not a mask it's a muzzle,the same muzzle used to keep dogs quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

very destructive.

Well if you feel that way you should mask up forever because flu kills 900 kiwis every year and no one gives a jot about it. This whole covid19 thing is utterly insane and is due to mass brainwashing .Big pharmaceutical companies are working hand in hand with the technocrats of Google, Facebook etc to protect and enhance their handsome profits by deleting thousands of videos and posts going against the UN , globalist commie narrative.
                      Last edited by mrsaneperson; 09-09-2020, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrsaneperson View Post
                        Well if you feel that way you should mask up forever because flu kills 900 kiwis every year and no one gives a jot about it.
                        Not sure where you get this from but it is 4-500/yr.

Comment

Well if you feel that way you should mask up forever because flu kills 900 kiwis every year and no one gives a jot about it. This whole covid19 thing is utterly insane and is due to mass brainwashing .Big pharmaceutical companies are working hand in hand with the technocrats of Google, Facebook etc to protect and enhance their handsome profits by deleting thousands of videos and posts going against the UN , globalist commie narrative.
                          Walked into a mall today, at one of the clothes shops my wife and I were asked did we sign in to the tracking register, we looked at each other then walked out, the sales person said we still needed to sign in because we walked into the store.

This level of communism is insane, and all you sheeple out there need to wake up!
                          "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                            Not sure where you get this from but it is 4-500/yr.
                            Flu and pneumonia combined, one can lead to the other

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                              Walked into a mall today, at one of the clothes shops my wife and I were asked did we sign in to the tracking register, we looked at each other then walked out, the sales person said we still needed to sign in because we walked into the store.

This level of communism is insane, and all you sheeple out there need to wake up!
                              Totally agree the whole thing is a nonsense. The UN have an official song that has kids praising and welcoming the New World Order, actual lyrics :

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I don't feel that way
                                I simply do what is practical and sensible.
                                Wearing a mask is a mildly inconvenient way to slow the spread of a particular disease.
                                As with most things, timing is everything.

I don't agree with your idea that that Flu and Covid are approximately the same thing.
                                In Mathematical terms , that;

Flu = Covid.

I think that Covid is about 10 to 20 time more deadly than Flu.
                                (Depending on the culture of the country)

Mathemetically;

Covid = Flu + Flu + Flu + Flu + Flu + Flu + Flu + Flu + Flu + Flu + Flu + Flu + Flu + Flu + Flu.
                                Last edited by McDuck; 10-09-2020, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X