Header Ad Module

Collapse

Hamilton PT meet - Tuesday 24th April

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SuperDad
    Hamilton Event Organiser
    • Apr 2006
    • 4015

    #1

    Hamilton PT meet - Tuesday 24th April

    Hi everyone,

    Here are the details for the first Hamilton PT get-together for 2007:

    When: Tuesday 24th April, 12 noon onwards
    Where: 3 Bretton Tce, Hillcrest, Hamilton.

    Bring along some meat (or non-meat) to BBQ, and some interesting property tales. Also, be prepared to examine my renovations, and suggest improvements for next time.

    Also, please register your interest in attending by replying to this thread.

    So far we have:

    SuperDad (and maybe SuperMum)
    Pooomba (Dean)
    Captain Leverage and wondergirl (aka "the missus")
    muzza

    So, be there or be square!

    Paul. (Voted #1 event and BBQ organiser of 2007)
  • Monid
    Philophaster
    • Feb 2004
    • 3062

    #2
    Paul (Superdad)
    (Voted #1 voter of 2007)

    New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

    Comment

    • whitt
      Fanatical
      • Jun 2005
      • 3922

      #3
      Sorry Monid this time the title is legit.

      Originally posted by Pooomba
      I vote you the No 1 event and barbecue organiser of 2007 SD
      Anyway the BBQ sounds like another great Hamilton event.

      Comment

      • NZGEMS
        Addicted
        • Jun 2005
        • 772

        #4
        I think we should be able to make it Paul, Going to Waiheke for the weekend but I think we were planning on coming back Monday night so count us in Robyn and Tony, I will tell Tony he is coming.

        Is that the same address as last time or have you moved again!!!

        Comment

        • NZGEMS
          Addicted
          • Jun 2005
          • 772

          #5
          I read this thread before realizing there was another one too and I have now confirmed with Tony, he will definitely be there too, especially if there is going to Trout, it was really yummy last time Paul. so we will see you at noon at your old place, as I now realize you havent shifted.

          see you all there, good thing we dont have day jobs isnt it?

          Comment

          • SuperDad
            Hamilton Event Organiser
            • Apr 2006
            • 4015

            #6
            Hi Robyn,

            We haven't shifted, but the get-together will be at a different house than the one you came to last time, which was on Cobham Drive.

            The reason I'm holding it at another property is that that property has never had a decent christening.

            I'd love to see Tony there - we can compare renovation stories.

            So the address again is 3 Bretton Terrace, which is off Flynn road, of Naylor st/Cambridge road, in Hillcrest.

            Look forward to seeing you again Robyn and Tony.

            Paul.

            (p.s. now I have a great excuse to go fishing!)

            Comment

            • donna
              Administrator
              • Aug 2003
              • 10069

              #7
              umm I am envious of all attendees.....the fish Paul caught and smoked at the last BBQ was magnificent!

              Marc and I are attending our local (Wellington) BBQ event in a couple of weeks.

              Cheers,

              Donna
              Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk


              BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

              Comment

              • manetoa2
                Freshie
                • Nov 2006
                • 6

                #8
                Hi Paul,
                Napoleon & I would love to join you all.
                Cheers,
                Chris

                Comment

                • muppet
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 10593

                  #9
                  Hi Paul

                  I think I can make it.

                  Have to bring the car up for some work on the suspension.

                  Regards

                  Comment

                  • NZGEMS
                    Addicted
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 772

                    #10
                    Paul what do we bring along???? pot luck salad? Meat?

                    Of course I will have some of that wonderful trout though.

                    Comment

                    • SuperDad
                      Hamilton Event Organiser
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 4015

                      #11
                      Hi everyone,

                      Robyn - just bring some meat along for the BBQ, and something (alcoholic) to drink (if you feel like it). I'll organise salads and non-alcoholic beverages.

                      Chris and Napolean - it'll be great to have some new faces along,

                      Muppet - hope you can make it.

                      So far, then, we have the following A-list of attendees:

                      SuperDad (and maybe SuperMum)
                      Pooomba (Dean)
                      Captain Leverage and wondergirl (aka "the missus")
                      muzza
                      NZGEMS (Robyn Grinter) and Tony Grinter.
                      Chris and Napolean
                      Muppet (hopefully)

                      C'mon others - join us for what will be a great networking opportunity, as well as an opportunity to cast a critical eye over Superdad's house renovation.

                      Paul.

                      P.S. If the weather on Tusday is anything like it is today, then we are in for a superb BBQ!

                      Comment

                      • SuperDad
                        Hamilton Event Organiser
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 4015

                        #12
                        Libertas (Alastair) will also be joining us!

                        So now we have:

                        SuperDad (and maybe SuperMum)
                        Pooomba (Dean)
                        Captain Leverage and wondergirl (aka "the missus")
                        muzza
                        NZGEMS (Robyn Grinter) and Tony Grinter.
                        Chris and Napolean
                        Muppet (hopefully)
                        libertas (Alastair)

                        Any one else?

                        Paul.

                        Comment

                        • SuperDad
                          Hamilton Event Organiser
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 4015

                          #13
                          Just one more sleep!!!

                          I'm just bumping this thread, as a reminder that the event is tomorrow.

                          If you haven't registered, and would like to come, it's not too late. Even if you stop by during your lunch hour, it would be nice to meet some more PT flok.

                          I plumbed in the toilet and vanity today, so thankfully no one will have to pee in the garden (like I have been for the last couple of months )

                          The weather looks like it is going to co-operate!

                          See you there,

                          Paul.

                          Comment

                          • muppet
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 10593

                            #14
                            Ah, ha Paul.

                            So your garden will have an over abundance of nitrogen in it.

                            Do you want me to bring my lawn mower to cut the grass?

                            Regards

                            Comment

                            • Dean@Massiveaction
                              Giving life my best shot
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 5213

                              #15
                              Sadly I have to meet some people in Auckland that I can't shift so my attendance is uncertain until i see how quickly that meeting finishes

                              Comment

                              Working...