Header Ad Module

Collapse

Wellington BBQ 14 April

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Niall
    Forum Junkie
    • Apr 2006
    • 380

    #1

    Wellington BBQ 14 April

    Afternoon People,

    I may be about to throw a spanner in the works of the BBQ for 7 April.

    In my wisdom I did not realise it was the easter weekend

    We are heading away for most of the weekend.

    Would people be up for a BBQ the following weekend? That would be 14th April in Lyall Bay

    All the Best,

    Niall
    Last edited by Niall; 27-03-2007, 04:38 PM. Reason: moron error
  • Snookie
    Wellington Event Organiser
    • Sep 2006
    • 174

    #2
    love bbq's

    Sounds good to me!

    Comment

    • TidBit
      Freshie
      • Feb 2006
      • 62

      #3
      Hi Niall The 12th of April is a Thursday.

      Did you mean the 14th of April which falls on a Saturday or the 12th of May that falls on a Saturday?
      "One important key to success is self-confidence.
      An important key to self-confidence is preparation."

      Comment

      • Snookie
        Wellington Event Organiser
        • Sep 2006
        • 174

        #4
        oh the devil is in the detail....

        Comment

        • Stevegoodey
          Fanatical
          • Mar 2005
          • 1136

          #5
          Just post the address and we can all turn up when it suits us best

          Comment

          • toby
            Addicted
            • Jan 2005
            • 529

            #6
            If you're offering somewhere to slay the fatted calf the weekend after easter - I'd be keen.

            Comment

            • Niall
              Forum Junkie
              • Apr 2006
              • 380

              #7
              Originally posted by TidBit View Post
              Hi Niall The 12th of April is a Thursday.

              Did you mean the 14th of April which falls on a Saturday or the 12th of May that falls on a Saturday?


              OMG I am being an absolute moron today

              Annie, Leonie and Toby Yes 14 April was my intention.

              Damned vertical Year Planner.


              Great idea Steve I will have probably left the key in the door and the silver on the Kitchen table so the address is.........

              Now back to plans for World Domination

              All the Best,

              Niall

              Comment

              • Volatile
                Opinionated
                • Apr 2006
                • 231

                #8
                Sounds good to me Niall. I look forward to catching up with everyone
                James

                "Time is the great equalizer. It will either promote or expose you." -Jeff Olson

                Comment

                • donna
                  Administrator
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 10069

                  #9
                  That now works great for Marc and I so please count us in....and nearer the time let us know what we can bring along.

                  Yay - well done Niall.

                  Cheers,

                  Donna
                  Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk


                  BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

                  Comment

                  • Tim Roach
                    Freshie
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 28

                    #10
                    Unfortunatley I'm out.... first game of the soccer season ....(unless the draw is down your way in which case I'll come along after)... see you at the next 'event'.

                    Tim
                    Wisdom calls aloud in the street; she raises her voice in the public squares. At the head of the noisy streets she cries out, in the gateways of the city she makes her speech.

                    Comment

                    • rmjb
                      Opinionated
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 135

                      #11
                      Im working until 15:00 so will pop in after if thats ok.

                      Robin
                      To be great you must learn from those that are great.

                      Comment

                      • Sebastian
                        Opinionated
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 139

                        #12
                        Yum - I'm in!

                        Comment

                        • Niall
                          Forum Junkie
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 380

                          #13
                          Morning People,

                          BBQ list so far:

                          Snookie
                          Toby
                          Volatile
                          Donna
                          Marc
                          RMJB
                          Sebastian

                          The more the merrier!!

                          I am looking at 2.30 start time. I will pm my address a few days out from the BBQ. Bring your own meat and drink and a story to tell

                          All the Best,

                          Niall

                          Comment

                          • slackadave
                            Freshie
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 36

                            #14
                            Hi Nial, I'm from the Hawkes Bay and will be down in Wellington conicidently on the 14th, wondering if i could chime in?

                            Cheers,
                            Slack (Dave)

                            p.s i'm there for some mountain biking if anyone is keen, give me a text 0274 426044. No Nana's thou
                            Baywide Dingo's_______ 0800 2 D I G H B
                            bringing out the best in your backyard...

                            Comment

                            • Niall
                              Forum Junkie
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 380

                              #15
                              Look forward to seeing you Slack.



                              BBQ list so far:

                              Snookie
                              Toby
                              Volatile
                              Donna
                              Marc
                              RMJB
                              Sebastian
                              Slackadave

                              The more the merrier!!

                              I am looking at 2.30 start time. I will pm my address a few days out from the BBQ. Bring your own meat and drink and a story to tell

                              All the Best,

                              Niall

                              Comment

                              Working...