Header Ad Module

Collapse

Hamilton PT meet - Tuesday 24th April

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SuperDad
    Hamilton Event Organiser
    • Apr 2006
    • 4015

    #16
    Lawns have been freshly cut Muppet, but thanks for the offer

    Dean - I hope the fact that the get-together is being held at a renovated house hasn't caused you any concern. After all, we know that you are allergic to paint

    Everyone - my cell phone number is 0275666478. If you get lost, please call and I'll give you directions.

    See you there,

    Paul.

    Comment

    • Captain Leverage
      Freshie
      • Jan 2007
      • 39

      #17
      Glorious day

      You picked a fine Hamilton day for the braai Superdad.

      See you soon.

      Sean

      Comment

      • SuperDad
        Hamilton Event Organiser
        • Apr 2006
        • 4015

        #18
        Yup, she's a beauty.

        See you there Sean.

        Paul.

        Comment

        • muppet
          Banned
          • Sep 2003
          • 10593

          #19
          Hi Paul

          Great day(weather wise)
          Excellent gathering
          Mighty discussion and sharing of ideas and stories.

          oh
          and yes

          Paul was a fabulous cook.

          Regards

          Comment

          • Neo
            Opinionated
            • Jan 2005
            • 123

            #20
            Excellent get together Paul

            An excellent afternooon, lovely to meet many of the 'property talk' folk.
            Really interesting talking with others and sharing thoughts and ideas.
            I can be quite socially challenged at times so it was an event worth attending and the food was delicious.

            Neo

            Comment

            • yedu
              Freshie
              • Mar 2007
              • 10

              #21
              Great meeting you all

              It was great knowing you all guys. Most of you for the first time. Good to know about different ideas too. We should have more of these.
              Missed you Dean.
              Sadhana and Ravi

              Comment

              • muppet
                Banned
                • Sep 2003
                • 10593

                #22
                Hi Paul

                Suggestion for next meet:

                A games evening or a late afternoon start of Kieran Trass's game and/or Robert Kiyosaki's Cashflow 101.

                I am also going to unsticky this thread.

                Regards

                Comment

                • NZGEMS
                  Addicted
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 772

                  #23
                  Good to catch up, and of course enjoyed showing off our new house to you all too. See you there in October.

                  Comment

                  • Captain Leverage
                    Freshie
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 39

                    #24
                    Hamilton meet - thanks all

                    It was great meeting all of you and putting faces to nicknames:

                    Neo and Maverick
                    Muppet
                    Yedu and Ravi
                    Napolean and Chris
                    Superdad and Liezl
                    Robyn and Tony

                    Not only was it a fine occasion and the trout excellent (great cooking Paul!) but my father-in-law and I came away with ideas and more the wiser!

                    I think Bobs idea of a games evening is a fab suggestion.

                    Bring it on!

                    Captain Leverage (Sean)

                    Comment

                    • SuperDad
                      Hamilton Event Organiser
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 4015

                      #25
                      Hi everyone,

                      Thank you so much for all attending yesterday - it was a wonderful event. Aside from being great to catch up with the "regulars" (Tony and Robyn, and Bob), it was great to meet new people. Turns out that Karen (Neo) and Napolean and Chris (Manetoa2) are both pursuing strategies that hold quite a bit of interest for Liezl and I. Also turns out that Sadhana (Yedu) is a colleague of my wife's. Sean - that is great wors you brought along - I think we will be having more of the sosatie wors in the near future. To top the party off, we had a little maverick adding a fresh face. (Karen - the muffins were devine. You should have seen the smile on my face when I realised that they contained white chocolate!)

                      I will certainly organise another event in a couple of months - as Bob, Karen and Sean have all expressed interest in a games evening, we can do that. I think that the only down side of events like this is that one never has enough time to talk with everyone there. An easy enough problem to solve, I guess - just have more events.

                      And Dean, while you didn't make it along, we would like to thank you for the weather. I think that perhaps you had a little word with someone higher up, who put on a great day for us.

                      Paul.

                      Comment

                      Working...