Hi
We are selling our rental property in a good part of Christchurch at auction, and one of the buyers wants to do meth testing for the house (At their cost) as advised by their lawyer apparently.
I think it's highly unlikely that any of the tenants would be smoking methamphetamines, but just wondering is it worth the risk to allow the buyer to bring in a tester to test the property.
I'm not sure what to do, there is heaps of interest in the property and it is just one buyer that has asked. Just wondering what people's opinions or experience is?
Mike
We are selling our rental property in a good part of Christchurch at auction, and one of the buyers wants to do meth testing for the house (At their cost) as advised by their lawyer apparently.
I think it's highly unlikely that any of the tenants would be smoking methamphetamines, but just wondering is it worth the risk to allow the buyer to bring in a tester to test the property.
I'm not sure what to do, there is heaps of interest in the property and it is just one buyer that has asked. Just wondering what people's opinions or experience is?
Mike


Comment