2020 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by donna View Post
    Not sure if viruses are man-made (as in synthetic) but they are created by man's practices including HIV/AIDs and Coronavirus.

cheers,

Donna
    When I say the virus is man made Im also referring how those that created it can control you mentally..which leads to fear..which leads to irrational decisions like hording..if you are mentally strong, your decisions will be calculated. It is going to get worse before it gets better...those who are mentally strong will come out as victorious...when the storm has passed we will be in a new world, its up to you how you decide to...or not ...to live up to your highest values.

Comment

• There's a 91% recovery rate IF you catch the beer virus..Yet the sheep are still being led by there Shepard's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aston View Post
        Ok, interesting response to my question. The only thing I learned there though is that you have a dog.

Seems as if you are a conspiracy theorist and the problem with conspiracies is that most of them remain exactly that... conspiracies.

I don't question that the world is in chaos and it is often easier to believe in conspiracies because they can often be more credible that reality. But come on Jeffa, do you really believe this one?
        Hey Aston.. I don't believe we are conspirators..and we are definitely not fortunate teller's...but what has happened this year has happened before in earlier civilizations, its in historical books very interesting reading, its just a matter of transferring the past into today's events, which is very hard for most as people believe what they are told by media politicians, banks,there neighbour,workmates, the checkout lady,social media ,there cat...you need a very open mind to understand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post
          Ha.

I'm more open minded than most.
          If you said you had a unicorn and fairies in your back garden, I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.
          But still ask if I could come round with a camera.

Can you show some numbers, just roughly.
          I just want to make sure you're counting everything.
          Count these numbers ...
          Nationwide, the country recorded 34 new infections all of them from overseas, but public health experts warn it’s too soon to declare victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry View Post
            O.K.

A prediction times table now needed.

Roll 'em out, folks.

What will NZ's nation state be on:

1 April?

1 May?

1 June?

Mid month guesstimations are acceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
              Hey Aston.. I don't believe we are conspirators..and we are definitely not fortunate teller's...but what has happened this year has happened before in earlier civilizations, its in historical books very interesting reading, its just a matter of transferring the past into today's events, which is very hard for most as people believe what they are told by media politicians, banks,there neighbour,workmates, the checkout lady,social media ,there cat...you need a very open mind to understand it.
              Hi.
              I don't mean to be a word Nazi, but could you use "their" instead of "there", when taking about people's stuff.
              The "there" you're using is a location, as in "look over there".

It just distracts from your message.

Also, the commas are right after the word, <--- like that.

Please feel free to correct any of my stuff also.
              Writing was never a big interest of mine either.

I'm sure it's an art we can both get pretty good at, with practice.
              Last edited by McDuck; 20-03-2020, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Entertaining if nothing else Jeffa.
                Squadly dinky do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
                  Firstly you need to stop worrying about your own butt...this is not a time to start paying of debt..worry about that in a few years...start spending and help out your local community businesses..everyone needs to chip in!!
                  Loving it Jeffa, keep it coming!

Comment

• Take care all...Im being censored like mainstream media,I won't be contributing to this forum anymore...live to your highest values!!

Comment

• Problem, Reaction, Solution...

Don't come anywhere near me with a needle, going to tell you to shove it! And who is this guy anyway???
                      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Andy Samberg 76th Annual Golden Globes Doctors administer Flu Shots to the Celebrity Audience

Predictive programming no?
                        "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
                          Its a pretty exciting year, a lot could happen. And a lot of what happens will be determined by out of the blue unforeseen events.
                          The fires in Ausie an example.

I predict the Winston will not make 5% this time around, due to people finally realising and getting sick of him and Jones corrupt politics.
                          But National still losing under Bridges and greens and labour ruling.
                          Unless Luxon gets in, and then National will win, even with greens making 5%.
                          I predict Luxons power would prevail even over Jacinda's perfectly timed wedding photo's (say 5% nett gain).

I predict one OCR increase at end of year, and Interest rates longer term ones, slightly increasing from June.
                          I predict Auckland property market recover entrenched from November 2019, and stable through the year, with maybe up to 5% rise and settles down at that level.
                          Don't be fooled it already has improved around 5% to 10%.

I predict the Trump China issues to be resolved and a non issue by end of the year.

I predict Trump to get back in.

These is all my guesswork predictions.
                          I also think that 2020 is a big year, something big is going to happen, don't know what it is though, just a feeling.
                          I think you can safely mark this prediction as being correct Perry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
                            I predict one OCR increase at end of year, and Interest rates longer term ones, slightly increasing from June.
                            I predict Auckland property market recover entrenched from November 2019, and stable through the year, with maybe up to 5% rise and settles down at that level.
                            Don't be fooled it already has improved around 5% to 10%.

I predict the Trump China issues to be resolved and a non issue by end of the year.

I predict Trump to get back in.

These is all my guesswork predictions.
                            I also think that 2020 is a big year, something big is going to happen, don't know what it is though, just a feeling.

I think you can safely mark this prediction as being correct Perry.
                            Really? Awww, c'mon.

This prediction? This? Which one?

"Something big" could just as well be the All Blacks losing every game they play.

Or nasty anti-LL legislation being passed.

Or MPs voting for a decrease in their numbers, stipend, perks and allowances.

How's your OCR prediction shaping up?

Keep trying.

Comment

• That's a fail mate.

You know when something is big, and this fits the bill, the other things you mention are tiny.

Get real Perry, I think a lot of people on here are getting sick of your attitude, you need an attitude adjustment buddy.

Get your shit together.

Lets see what other people think of my view.

Comment

Working...
                              X