Financial Armageddon!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Judge View Post
    Perry are you asking people to make predictions so you can tells us in 6 months they did not come true? Everyone is sick and tired of this game...
    From 18 months ago, and still he doesn't get it?

Comment

• He never will get it Chook. Lost cause.... Best is to simply ignore. He gets satisfaction from our reactions while poisoning the discussion for everyone. Hopefully he may get tired if we do not react.

Comment

• Never let the facts get in the way of some old-fashioned ad hominem, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry View Post
          Never let the facts get in the way of some old-fashioned ad hominem, eh?
          Your doing it again Perry..using those same repetitive words like ad hominem.

It's like a headache that won't stop thumping,

Please expand your vocabulary and post's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post

Your doing it again Perry..using those same repetitive words like ad hominem.

It's like a headache that won't stop thumping,

Please expand your vocabulary and post's.
            Why should he - you haven't gotten any better at spelling or grammar.
            You're not Your.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Why should he - you haven't gotten any better at spelling or grammar.
              You're not Your.
              I've decided not 2 use real grama any mor
              k?

I speak in txt forum so to anoy u.

Comment

• Meanwhile in fantasy land, New Zealand's trade deficit widened to NZD 2,144 million in August of 2021 from NZD 299 million in the corresponding month of the previous year. It was the largest trade deficit on record.

Comment

• I wonder if most every other county in the world is going to be similar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Engineer View Post
                    Meanwhile in fantasy land, New Zealand's trade deficit widened to NZD 2,144 million in August of 2021 from NZD 299 million in the corresponding month of the previous year. It was the largest trade deficit on record.

Yeah, people are being cleverly sidetracked by the beer virus in that we are slowly going broke!

Comment

• How sure are you about the 'slowly' bit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Engineer View Post
                        Meanwhile in fantasy land, New Zealand's trade deficit widened to NZD 2,144 million in August of 2021 from NZD 299 million in the corresponding month of the previous year. It was the largest trade deficit on record.

This is interesting. Any details?

What was the money spent on?
                        Who owes the money?
                        Who is the money owed to?

Where can I find some real data?
                        Last edited by McDuck; 11-10-2021, 07:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck

That's crossing the line.
                          I find his input of more value than yours.
                          "His" are you sure?, is that why you have 4 stripes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Commercial Dan View Post
                            http://www.cnbc.com/id/26709718

Lehmann bankrupt, crash possible on Wall St tonight
                            China Evergrande crisis is a developing story with a lot of contagion which looks to be snowballing, the longer this go's on the harder it will be to stop.

Fantasia & Sinic are now readying for default also with missed interest payments.

Chinese property development market worth 55 Trillion (that is no typo)

Rats are leaving a sinking ship which is normally a very bad sign...

Comment

• The American financial sector isn't taking this very seriously.
                              Or say they aren't.

The one piece of data I do trust coming out of China is coal.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post
                                The American financial sector isn't taking this very seriously.
                                Or say they aren't.

The one piece of data I do trust coming out of China is coal.
                                Two of the world’s largest fund managers have faced sharp outflows from portfolios exposed to Chinese real estate debt.

Blackrock is part of the contagion and part of the rats leaving a sinking ship

Comment

Working...
                                X