No announcement yet.

Sir Robert - The Coming Economic Crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine what we would be doing differently if the virus only killed the young.
    Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

But it doesn't and that is the point, the human body is amazing! Why are we promoting vaccines which are known to make us sick, instead at this time we should be promoting good healthy food, instead of the government pumping money into the forced lockdown, they should have been pumping money into reducing the costs associated from health foods. Let the body deal with this virus, the only good to come out of this lockdown is that we cannot get access to all fast food junk, we know a lot of people will continue to eat crap but you cannot help them, just like people who continue to smoke, you can only advice them of the dangers.

Media & government are more concerned with using fear to elevate panic levels for this virus which is mainly just another version of the flu. MADNESS.
      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

This is an agenda from the elites to crash the economy, they bail everyone out then buy back stocks for next to nothing, why is the stockmarket going back up, ask yourself who in their right minds are buying stock in this market? Ill tell you who, Warren Buffet, George Soros, Jeff Bezos. When will people wake up to this??
        I agree, your Warren Buffets etc may well be buying up the underpriced stock but to say that this whole Covid-19 thing is an agenda of the elites to crash the economy is just BS conspiracy theorist nonsense, IMO.

What is it precisely that I need to wake up to??? With names and evidence please.

Comment

Originally posted by Aston View Post
          I agree, your Warren Buffets etc may well be buying up the underpriced stock but to say that this whole Covid-19 thing is an agenda of the elites to crash the economy is just BS conspiracy theorist nonsense, IMO.

What is it precisely that I need to wake up to??? With names and evidence please.
          Look at how this whole thing is rolled out, every catch phrase is scripted all over the world, social distancing, stay home save lives, stay in your bubble! Utter rubbish. Did you ever think in your lifetime that you would be made to stay in your home from a virus more liken to the flu. Really?

Agenda or no agenda do you not think this is an overreaction at least?

Comment

And here is the counter balance, pay close attention to the health link and in particular smoking related deaths. (worldometer) 2.5mil for cancer related deaths alone, but I guess that stuff is not news worthy.
            Live world statistics on population, government and economics, society and media, environment, food, water, energy and health.

Comment

You and 100 others don't get cancer from going to a wedding where one person has it.
              Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

https://i.insider.com/5e98cd7173d0c8...jpeg&auto=webp

Comment

Thank you Learning, some learnings need no words
                  HermanZ

Comment

Originally posted by Nick G View Post
                    You and 100 others don't get cancer from going to a wedding where one person has it.
                    So whats the actual percentage you will die from it? 0.01%?

Comment

So what's your number Freezing?
                      After 4 weeks lockdown, how many cases, how many dead, for a worthwhile lockdown?

Remember these are people not percentages.

Stay cool
                      HermanZ

Comment

Seems to depend on which country you live in. The global average is 21%

- NZ in full lockdown is currently running at 0.013%.
                        - Sweden with voluntary isolation is currently 41%.
                        - USA 36%
                        - Germany is doing pretty well at only 5%
                        But it's early days yet.
                        Last edited by Learning; 20-04-2020, 10:47 AM. Reason: Updated Sweden's number to last updated recoveries. 16th April

Comment

If anyone wants the day-by-day stats, before they get lost, try here.

Comment

Some rough numbers of my own please feel free to research and scourn me, I enjoy it.

Sweden's population just over 10 million
                            New Zealand's population just under 5 million

Sweden's yearly fluctuating mortality rate 90 thousand
                            New Zealand's yearly fluctuating mortality rate 30 thousand.

Im picking in 12 months both countries death rate will be more or less the same perhaps slightly lower because everyone washed their hands 20 times per day.

In 12 months nobody is going to care about the *virus * anymore just like nobody cares who won the 2019 Rugby championship (South Africa won remember?do you care?)

Humans are an odd creature we forget world events easily yet our own self importance is all that matters for the day.

WHO cares King Jeffa.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
                              Sweden's population just over 10 million
                              New Zealand's population just under 5 million

Sweden's yearly fluctuating mortality rate 90 thousand
                              New Zealand's yearly fluctuating mortality rate 30 thousand.

Im picking in 12 months both countries death rate will be more or less the same perhaps slightly lower because everyone washed their hands 20 times per day.
                              So you would expect Sweden's Covid-19 mortality rate would be double or triple NZ's then? What if I told you it's currently 126 times? 1511 to NZ's 12.

Comment

Winston wants to get re elected!!

Deputy Prime Minister Winston Peters says there is "no value" in trying to save people who have coronavirus if it means greater social damage is caused.

WINNIE!! WINNIE!! WINNIE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X