Header Ad Module

Collapse

Subscription

Collapse

Profile Sidebar

Collapse
artemis
artemis
Fanatical
Joined: 23-05-2004
Location:
  • Subscribed
Clear All
new posts
I am Nervous, No I am Scared (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
04-12-2017, 10:45 PM
I HATE auctions! (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
07-03-2020, 06:49 AM
I have $250,000 to invest and can't get a mortgage. (Topic in the General (NZ) forum)
14-11-2021, 01:46 PM
27-11-2012, 05:24 PM
I need thoughts from the community (Topic in the About PropertyTalk.com forum)
07-01-2006, 11:25 AM
I should have invested in butter (Topic in the General (NZ) forum)
24-11-2017, 07:44 PM
24-08-2018, 08:35 PM
I think I have a leaky apartment (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
30-03-2016, 11:40 AM
22-10-2015, 07:00 PM
I'm being audited by MBIE. Looking forward to it. (Topic in the Property Management forum)
01-08-2017, 12:12 AM
No new updates in subscriptions...
User has no subscribers to display...
Working...