This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still have my money on him:

"The Secret-Trump VoteDon’t even bother looking at a poll.
    If they were any accurate or valuable at predicting, then the people who ran them would be billionaires.

As we learned from the DNC-WikiLeaks scandal, the Democratic Party and Mainstream Media manipulate polls for nothing other than headlines and talking points, meant to drive narratives and suppress Republican turnout.

Instead, think of the facts.

In 2012, the voting age population was 235 million, but only 129 million voted.

Both parties left a possible 106 million votes on the table.

Because of Donald Trump’s candidacy, all the rules have been thrown out. We’ve seen that few of the old political playbook tricks work against him. Money being spent by his opponents have all gone to waste.

We saw every single professional political pundit in the country get the entire primary season wrong – on both sides.

The media and their phony polling consultants don’t have any clue what turnout will look like. If they did, they wouldn’t have bungled their Trump and Clinton predictions so badly in the primaries.

What we do know is that Trump is attracting voters from all over the map and into the Republican fold, just to vote for him. It’s how he unexpectedly massacred 16 opponents in the primary.

It’s how he will massacre Hillary Clinton in the general election.

When the media tells you that this race is close or that Hillary is leading, just simply laugh it all off.

This election is already over and Donald Trump will be the 45th President of the United States.

Michael Moore also has a clue........

Coming back to the hotel after appearing on Bill Maher’s Republican Convention special this week on HBO, a man stopped me. “Mike,” he said, “we have to vote for Trump. We HAVE to shake things up.” That was it. That was enough for him. To “shake things up.” President Trump would indeed do just that, and a good chunk of the electorate would like to sit in the bleachers and watch that reality show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
      I still have my money on him:
      And I can't fathom why.
      You seem to think you have an insight into the American pysche that no one else does - something about you having been there once.
      You're starting to sound like Trump!

He can't win - he won't win.
      He has no qualifications for the job at all.

What I still don't get is why everyone says Hillary is a liar and a cheatbut can't really articulate why but Trump lies all the time (and has been shown to cheat heaps over the years) but he's OK?

Comment

• Ah, marketing.
        Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

• I am just as entitled to an opinion as you Wayne :-). He can win. And given how dishonest Hilary is and so disliked I think he will. It's just entertainment Wayne. The whole thing is a circus!

Comment

• What is wrong with hillary ??

Dan Evon - "Rumors about Democratic presidential candidate's having some kind of (potentially debilitating) neurological disorder have circulated ever since ...

Comment

I am just as entitled to an opinion as you Wayne :-). He can win. And given how dishonest Hilary is and so disliked I think he will. It's just entertainment Wayne. The whole thing is a circus!
              Indeed you can have an opinion.
              In what way is Hilary so dishonest?
              I'm not asking this because I am a supporter - I am asking because I can't fathom what I have missed.
              No one I have asked, who keeps saying she is dishonest, can actually answer why. They seem to have all drunk the same coolaid.

Comment

• Well 25 little examples here. I could also comment on her quasi religious associations, now buried, which are even more scary. But that just brings out all the god haters :-).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

Comment

• Just because there is a video claiming Hillary to be a liar doesn't mean that she can't win the Presidency.

Here's 25 little examples of Trump's lies. So does that mean that he can't win either. I think both candidates are as much hated as one another.

My money is on Clinton. I very much doubt that the American people will be so dumb as to elect Trump.

Comment

• Couldn't agree more. But the difference is Hilary is perceived as dishonest IE: Benghazi. Trump just lies openly and changes his mind which seems to be more accepted. Maybe because he is Americas underbelly and people secretly agree with his racist/insular views. They wouldn't say so in public but they might vote for him in secret. So either side could win. I will be more surprised if they let Clinton in.
                    America lives to be entertained and Trump is providing that.

Comment

But that just brings out all the god haters :-).
                      You can't hate something that doesn't exist. :-)
                      You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

• have you defeated them?
                        your demons

Comment

We'll all have to wait and see won't we. Trump has had the best real estate advisors in the country for decades so your past point is incorrect.
                          It would seem that Trump isn't listening to anyone at the moment.
                          Trump listens to people who agree with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                            It would seem that Trump isn't listening to anyone at the moment.
                            Trump listens to people who agree with him.
                            It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion! When he loses, maybe he can start his own mega church!
                            You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

• I'm amazed Bobsyouruncle has been sucked in by him
                              Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

• Originally posted by donna View Post
                                I'm amazed Bobsyouruncle has been sucked in by him
                                Not sucked in - Dean has more insight than the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X