• Show
Clear All

and let's not go into (pun intended)

male and female fittings
    have you defeated them?
    your demons

Comment

Originally posted by Glizzle View Post
      When did i ask you to clarify,i asked why you had to set to slave, not what they did. the fact you think master and slave is and was only used for IDE is insane the expression was around even before IDE, so how does that work? IDE isnt even a true master and slave setup, its just because IDE was a mainstream product and what 99% of all people have worked on they just think thats where its come from.
      Ok, I can dig it - you don't. as there are no jumpers to configure a SCSI device to slave.

Is it a fact that I think master and slave was only used for IDE?
      I see your mind reading skills are up there with your computer hardware knowledge.

Then having made an assumption and posing it as fact you then set about taking apart your assumption.

Classic.

Comment

moderators take :Logical Fallacy or Racist?
        Neither of the above two choices. I’d call it empirical knowledge.

Comment

How's about a wandering, rambunctious, raving rant, then?

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
            How's about a wandering, rambunctious, raving rant, then?
            Lol. I’ll give you wandering. But that’s the nature of complex systems (like the NZ economy). Many things are connected. Globalisation interconnects things even more.

Comment

Originally posted by lawt View Post
              Ok, I can dig it - you don't. as there are no jumpers to configure a SCSI device to slave.
              Lets make it easy for you, can you tell me the differences between setting a ide drive from id 0 to 1 and a scsi from id 0 to 1 ? that's right, its done in the exact same way.
              Im sorry, But you cannot just bang a scsi in, its has to be set to run as a secondary/slave drive the same way a ide is done. Chances are your just Google this so ill end it there.
              Last edited by Glizzle; 01-12-2012, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Isn't it the way it supposed to be? I believe that a man should always provide for his woman and the family and it nos surprising to me that Chinese women are attracted to men who can take care of them.

Comment

Originally posted by mattinvestor View Post
                  Isn't it the way it supposed to be? I believe that a man should always provide for his woman and the family and it nos surprising to me that Chinese women are attracted to men who can take care of them.
                  Man-Lun Ng, M.D.of Humboldt University of Berlin reported the situation in Hong Kong: it was estimated that out of the approximately two million married couples in Hong Kong, about three hundred thousand husbands had mistresses in China (1996). In 1995, 40% of extramarital affairs involved an enduring long-term relationship with a stable partner. International Herald Tribune Kevin Murphy had reported the cross-border polygyny phenomenon in Hong Kong in 1995.

The traditional attitude toward mistresses is reflected in the saying: "wife is not as good as concubine, concubine is not as good as prostitute, prostitute is not as good as secret affair..."

The number of women becoming the secret second wife is ever increasing in Greater China region. The terms er nai/ yi nai & er nai cun / yi nai tsuen refer to the second woman and the act of having the second woman respectively. Mansions and villages are now nicknamed 'village of second woman' when a number of secret second wives live

Comment

Originally posted by Glizzle View Post
                    Lets make it easy for you, can you tell me the differences between setting a ide drive from id 0 to 1 and a scsi from id 0 to 1 ? that's right, its done in the exact same way.
                    Im sorry, But you cannot just bang a scsi in, its has to be set to run as a secondary/slave drive the same way a ide is done. Chances are your just Google this so ill end it there.
                    Wrong! With SCSI, you set a drive ID number usually between 0-7 or 0-15. Most server end gear auto negotiates the number. SCSI is rare on home equipment. SATA is by far more common. SCSI and Fiberchannel are being replaced by SAS and NL-SAS. In the home, SATA is still the most popular.
                    Last edited by DazRaz; 02-12-2012, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Moderator Note

The proverbial 'heads up' guys and gals.

The back-and-forth about computer
                      hardware needs a thread of its own.

Do you want one to slug it out there?

Or can you let the matter drop?

Comment

• Wow...Did not know that. I am an old fashioned guy and believe in fidelity and having one non secret wife:-)

Comment

• I find having one wife provides enough excitment - having 2 would probably kill me (with the stress of all the secrecy and lies).

Comment

Working...
                          X