Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakuranga Property Management - Any Recommendations

Hi all

Can anyone recommend someone for Pakuranga, preferably someone who owns rental property themselves and independent a real estate firm?

I am looking for a walk though appraisal and ongoing management of a property I am looking at buying.

Thanks

Hi
    Homestar

Richard

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by richard56 View Post

thank you for that

Comment

I have changed my PM from Homestar to Harcourts at Flat Bush, Tayla August. Fantastic service and thoroughly recommended.
        S.

Comment

Originally posted by NESW View Post
          I have changed my PM from Homestar to Harcourts at Flat Bush, Tayla August. Fantastic service and thoroughly recommended.
          Hi
          Care to share with us why you changed?
          Richard

Comment

I'm delighted to say that I am extremely happy and satisfied with Tayla's help and service. This is backed up by neighbourhood ''stickybeaks'' who are quick to tell me the ins and outs of what is happening at my rental properties.
            S.

Comment

Hi
              What I meant was, did you have any problems with Homestar that made you change?.
              Richard

Comment

I have had rental properties in NZ and Aussie over the years covering both low and high eco brackets. My experience is when you find a good PM, just like hairdressers, you stick with them like glue.

That is pretty much all I am prepared to say on a public forum. If you have concerns (which i doubt as you are recommending the PM only a few days ago) post them.
                Last edited by NESW; 30-10-2013, 09:33 PM.
                S.

Comment

Working...
                X