I wonder what kind of issues could be here.
My tenant wants to build a sleep out with the current little wooden shed that needs fixing anyway.
I think the shed is included in the original building consent.
She said there is no need to get the consent for the sleep out and sent me info.
I also found this link on this site.
It seems there is no need to get a consent for the small size of sleep out.
https://www.propertytalk.com/blog/pr...-cabin-basics/
She offers us basically free labour and we pay the materials.
She wants to build it by the help of her professional friends who are in the trades business.
Would there be any issues later when we want to sell the property?
What would we need to make it clear if it goes ahead?
Would you do it or would you not?
Thanks in advance.
My tenant wants to build a sleep out with the current little wooden shed that needs fixing anyway.
I think the shed is included in the original building consent.
She said there is no need to get the consent for the sleep out and sent me info.
I also found this link on this site.
It seems there is no need to get a consent for the small size of sleep out.
https://www.propertytalk.com/blog/pr...-cabin-basics/
She offers us basically free labour and we pay the materials.
She wants to build it by the help of her professional friends who are in the trades business.
Would there be any issues later when we want to sell the property?
What would we need to make it clear if it goes ahead?
Would you do it or would you not?
Thanks in advance.


Comment