Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
    That's a fail mate.

You know when something is big, and this fits the bill, the other things you mention are tiny.

Get real Perry, I think a lot of people on here are getting sick of your attitude, you need an attitude adjustment buddy.

Get your shit together.

Lets see what other people think of my view.
    I thought that the prediction thing was supposed to be a bit of fun.
    Perry takes it far to seriously - needs to get a life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
      That's a fail mate.

Lets see what other people think of my view.
      Perry seems to have an over exaggerated opinion of his own self importance.

He can't be 'ignored' either unfortunately.

Comment

• A prediction is to specify something that is predicted (as in speculated or guessed at) to happen in the future.

I record, then later point out the predictions which have failed. Nearly 100% of them. There have been one or two that have got it right or extremely close, but they are extremely rare.

Why people bother making such things escapes me. Despite Wyane's observation, very few of them seem to be made with any obvious jocularity.

Reverting to snide, ad hominem remarks changes nothing, either.

"Beware the ides of March."

Comment

• Off to walk the dog

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry View Post
            A prediction is to specify something that is predicted (as in speculated or guessed at) to happen in the future.

I record, then later point out the predictions which have failed. Nearly 100% of them. There have been one or two that have got it right or extremely close, but they are extremely rare.

Why people bother making such things escapes me. Despite Wyane's observation, very few of them seem to be made with any obvious jocularity.

Reverting to snide, ad hominem remarks changes nothing, either.

"Beware the ides of March."

Hey Perry most of the people reading my predictions are some of the most wealthiest/intelligent people in this country, I doubt they took my predictions seriously but there was always an underlying message to my predictions ,It just seems crazy that Im being censored but if you want to read the scare mongering in the Herald that is your choice...Are you going to continue to censor me?or would you prefer everyone go into a mental depression over the next month or so?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
              Hey Perry most of the people reading my predictions are some of the most wealthiest/intelligent people in this country, I doubt they took my predictions seriously but there was always an underlying message to my predictions ,It just seems crazy that Im being censored but if you want to read the scare mongering in the Herald that is your choice...Are you going to continue to censor me?or would you prefer everyone go into a mental depression over the next month or so?
              Do you have examples of being censored.
              Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                Do you have examples of being censored.
                Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.
                Im the one making it fun on here, Im not the paranoid one.

Comment

Im the one making it fun on here, Im not the paranoid one.
                  Keep thinking that - but where have you been censored?

Comment

• If Im being censored, you "obviously " can't see some of my posts that keep getting taken down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                      Right - I understand where you are coming from with your statement.
                      As for the Bats - most scientists conject that it comes from Bats to another intermediary then to Humans.
                      I suppose a vegan diet for the world would help in this - maybe the next big push.
                      You honestly think some old Chinese guy somewhere in China ate a bat which shut down the whole world's economy...Would you like to borrow my tinfoil hat?

Comment

• A list of "essential " services you may need in your lockdown..check the left column out..its hilarious!

Comment

The story so far
                          - Crippliing world debt
                          - Already low interest rates
                          - Beer Flu
                          - Market panic
                          - negative interest rates
                          - fiat worthless
                          - NZ E DOLLAR emerges, economy saved..they had been planning this for over a deacade..Trump was right..because he knew the END GAME...
                          Cough cough
                          A Senate Bill was introduced proposing a digital dollar to distribute COVID-19 stimulus. Is a speedy central bank digital currency CBDC launch practical?

Comment

You honestly think some old Chinese guy somewhere in China ate a bat which shut down the whole world's economy...Would you like to borrow my tinfoil hat?
                            Where did I say someone ate a bat?
                            I said bat via an intermediary to humans but maybe you have a comprehension problem?

Comment

A digital US$ will be interesting to see - just an extension of the fiat currency really.
                              My credit card is already E but not crypto.

Comment

If Im being censored, you "obviously " can't see some of my posts that keep getting taken down.
                                I had already thought of that.
                                Good luck - you need people to quote you straight away.

Comment

Working...
                                X