What Insurance & Which Company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try Chris Lane
    Last edited by donna; 15-03-2018, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by flyernzl View Post
      That should be quite easy.

IAG
      Suncorp

All the others just seems to be trading names for one or the other of those two.
      We use MAS, which are neither.

They were really good when one of our units burnt down a year and half ago. Replaced the rent and had the unit demolished and rebuilt without any hassle. Great to deal with.

Comment

• I looked at MAS site, but it seems it is only for medical people, isn't it?

That had the best review from a review site that I looked at.

Comment

• Does AA insurance offer multiple policy discount? If then, how much or percentage?
          Do other insurances offer multiple policy discount?

Comment

• Originally posted by nano View Post
            I looked at MAS site, but it seems it is only for medical people, isn't it?

That had the best review from a review site that I looked at.
            I think they have broadened the groups that they cover, used to be just vets/dentists/doctors. Might have to call them to find out.

Comment

• Yes AA do. They have a weird rule where you have to have 3 different types of policy with them. We had 18 homes with them but had to add car insurance and insure a trailer to get the maximum discount.

Comment

• Insurance Auckland and Wellington

Reviewing my residential and commercial building insurance

Which Insurance Company have you found to provide the best value ?

Currently with Lumley for residential and Aon (NZI) for commercial

Comment

• I use a broker mate, want an intro?

Wellington there are still limited companies doing new business :-(
                  Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick G View Post
                    I use a broker mate, want an intro?

Wellington there are still limited companies doing new business :-(
                    Sure ..get him to contact me

Comment

• I would forget value and read very carefully both policy documents side by side to see what the differences are.

A broker will sell you the one they get the most commission on.

A few dollars saved now might be hundreds of thousands difference if you need to claim.

LAJ

Comment

• Crombie Lockwood get a mentions in despatches, hereabouts.

Comment

• House Insurance

Hi all.

We are now required to renew our insurance for a few of our properties and have noticed the increase in prices over the last few years. We were using a insurance broker up until now, but just wonder if there are better options.

What companies is everyone having the most luck with in terms of affordable prices and good insurance cover? Have all of the insurance prices gone up?!

Auckland based, if that makes a difference.

Comment

• Hi archinvestor,

It is worth having a look at Initi
                            They are a sponsor to NZ Property Investor Federation.

You can do an online quote in under 2 minutes if you have the basic info.

Ross
                            Last edited by donna; 15-03-2018, 10:21 AM.
                            Book a free chat here
                            Ross Barnett - Property Accountant

Comment

• trademe also has an insurance arm.Their premiums are competitive.The possible downside is that they are underwritten by Tower Ins who have a reputation for trying to wriggle out of paying out on claims

Comment

• It is definitely worth looking at Initio - ww.initio.co.nz.
                                Jeremy Barker
                                Hamilton Property Management
                                www.hamiltonpm.co.nz

Comment

Working...
                                X