No announcement yet.

Sunday Star Times Article on Richmastery - 26th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that is a fantastic photo! And probably one to 'celebrate' as success!

Cheers,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

I agree entirely with gatekeeper’s comments.

I would be pleased, even proud, to have a photo of me standing with a person whose name will live on in history. But I would only want to be standing there because of something I had done or achieved. Simply to be there because I had paid $10,000 for the privilege is, to me, embarrassing and cheap.

xris

Comment

Originally posted by graemeh
        Now the questions everyone is dieing to ask:
        - Which of the two blondes was saying "how dare you wear the same colours as me you b****!"
        Classic. I ahve just been told by workmates to stop laughing!

Comment

It’s just not the kiwi way to brag.
          You do big stuff and only mention it if it is genuinely relative to a conversation.
          Otherwise you are just a try hard.
          In fact if you mention it, it somehow cheapens the actual achievement.

Comment

I think kiwis do celebrate success - and Sam Morgan with his amazing performance with TradeMe is a recent example. I haven't heard a bad word about him - he seems a genuine guy and deserves his rewards.
            Kiwis are just as fair with fools - strut around like a dick and we'll call you one.

Comment

strut around like a dick and we'll call you one
              Now that is priceless. Might be the title of my second book

Comment

Originally posted by McDuck
                It’s just not the kiwi way to brag.
                Except that's Ron and RM's point. The kiwi way doesn't matter anymore. It's chinese business techniques we have to be mindful of.
                Wealth vs Health - why have both when you can gorge on one?

Comment

Great!.. count me in on the three hour middle of the day dinners...

But that whole luck and numbers thing comes off as a little immature to me.

Superstition and pretentiousness are just not qualities we kiwis aspire to.

Comment

spitting??

Comment

All very sad really. To pay to hear respected and knowledgeable persons speak on subjects of relevance is worthwhile, but to pay to be seen in certain company is a pathetic waste of time and money. The word "shallow" comes to mind. Clintin is prostituing himself. What's next on the Richmastery agenda - a photo shoot with the Spice Girls?
                      Julian
                      Gimme $20k. You will receive some well packaged generic advice that will put you on the road to riches beyond your wildest dreams ...yeah right!

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                        The kiwi way doesn't matter anymore. It's chinese business techniques we have to be mindful of.

Wrong. I don't think this is the Chinese way either. Its all red, white and blue, isn't it?
                        Nothing to aspire to there!
                        Find The Trend Whose Premise Is False - Then Bet Against It

Comment

Hi Guys

A few points:

1. The Tall Poppy Syndrome strikes again.

2. - Why does Phil have his hand in his pocket? - perhaps his hand is cold.

3. - Which of the two blondes was saying "how dare you wear the same colours as me you b****!" - Who cares. More cleavage is showing on one than the other.

4. What surprises me is that Bill was actually looking at the camera instead of elsewhere.

Regards
                          "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for your comments guys.

The club is not about photos, its about access and the obvious benefits this brings. The photos are just visual proof of that access.

As the front page of the club web site says, the club is not for everyone nor do we expect it to be.

So if your interested thats great, and if your not thats great.

We wish you all every success and welcome those that choose to participate in the Presidential Inner Circle with us.

Comment

Classic

Originally posted by muppet
                              Hi Guys

A few points:

1. The Tall Poppy Syndrome strikes again.

2. - Why does Phil have his hand in his pocket? - perhaps his hand is cold.

3. - Which of the two blondes was saying "how dare you wear the same colours as me you b****!" - Who cares. More cleavage is showing on one than the other.

4. What surprises me is that Bill was actually looking at the camera instead of elsewhere.

Regards
                              Muppet

Classic comments once again, you had me in stitches! Your statements (3) and (4) should go down in Propertytalk folklore!!

Cheers

LK

Comment

This tall Poppy syndrome, it’s not such a bad thing if you think about it.

Firstly it’s a good test of your nerve and self confidence to have people around you try and pull you down.
                                They just want to keep you at the same level as them so things will be all even for everyone.
                                If you identify it as its happening at the time, you will not be offended or discouraged by it.

Secondly, it’s good to have other people review what you are doing.
                                I personally like to listen to any criticism and see if any actual weak points have been revealed.
                                Then I can patch them up.
                                “Yes men” are the real enemy.

Thirdly, if all the nay sayers turned into yay sayers, the competition would get mighty crowded.

But mostly, there are some people out there who are really struggling.
                                Why rub your good fortune in their face?

Comment

Working...
                                X