I was just reading todays Herald report on how the big four banks are spending (the interest we pay them) on flashing up their offices. (link below)
The ASB is moving to a prime spot on the waterfront.
Nice score I thought.
The ownership trail of the building they are renting goes like this….
1) Fletcher Construction is nearing completion of ASB's $132.1 million North Wharf headquarters in Auckland, owned by Kiwi Income Property Trust and to be leased by the bank.
2) The Trust's Manager is Kiwi Income Properties Limited, which is wholly owned by Colonial First State Global Asset Management.
3) Colonial First State Global Asset Management are a global asset management business with experience across a wide range of asset classes and specialist industry sectors. As a wholly owned division of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
4)The Commonwealth Bank owns the ASB. Did I just loop back to the start??
Herald story link> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/property/n...ectid=10851745
The ASB is moving to a prime spot on the waterfront.
Nice score I thought.
The ownership trail of the building they are renting goes like this….
1) Fletcher Construction is nearing completion of ASB's $132.1 million North Wharf headquarters in Auckland, owned by Kiwi Income Property Trust and to be leased by the bank.
2) The Trust's Manager is Kiwi Income Properties Limited, which is wholly owned by Colonial First State Global Asset Management.
3) Colonial First State Global Asset Management are a global asset management business with experience across a wide range of asset classes and specialist industry sectors. As a wholly owned division of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
4)The Commonwealth Bank owns the ASB. Did I just loop back to the start??
Herald story link> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/property/n...ectid=10851745


Comment