hi there
I want to hear from anyone who has been involved with either of the above companies. Are they good guys or bad guys. I dont want to hear from cynics or doubting thomases. I want to hear from you please, if you
either did the course or know someone who did. I want to know if they are rouges or if they are generally nice peeps who enjoy coaching.
Thank you very much
Frank
I want to hear from anyone who has been involved with either of the above companies. Are they good guys or bad guys. I dont want to hear from cynics or doubting thomases. I want to hear from you please, if you
either did the course or know someone who did. I want to know if they are rouges or if they are generally nice peeps who enjoy coaching.
Thank you very much
Frank


Comment