Hi there
I have a general question for all.
My background is in planning for local government and private consultancies. I end up helping family and friends a lot with their building projects and planning advice - particularly when people are looking at buying a home. Often they want help understanding a LIM or what they can and cant do with a property that they are looking at etc.
Sometimes people are aware of what subdivision rules are applicable, but are not sure of the risk involved in the consenting process, or that you can apply for a consent for activities that are not permitted.
I am thinking of trying to sell this service. Do you think that there is demand for this? If so, what would you pay for this advice? I would really appreciate any feedback/ideas/comments you may have.
Cheers
I have a general question for all.
My background is in planning for local government and private consultancies. I end up helping family and friends a lot with their building projects and planning advice - particularly when people are looking at buying a home. Often they want help understanding a LIM or what they can and cant do with a property that they are looking at etc.
Sometimes people are aware of what subdivision rules are applicable, but are not sure of the risk involved in the consenting process, or that you can apply for a consent for activities that are not permitted.
I am thinking of trying to sell this service. Do you think that there is demand for this? If so, what would you pay for this advice? I would really appreciate any feedback/ideas/comments you may have.
Cheers


Comment