No announcement yet.

Interest Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So going take the 3.79% 1yr fixed term on the company loans (business) and was going to go with the same rate over 2yrs for the commercial property loan but now as business confindence is at record lows and RBA now down @ 1% it looks like for sure the RBNZ will make one to two cuts over the 2H19 .. so thinking about going fixed for 6months then locking in very low rates for 3yr+ maybe 3.5% etc

Comment

• Just adding my two cents: 3.79% for 2 years with ANZ

Comment

• Originally posted by JBM View Post
        So going take the 3.79% 1yr fixed term on the company loans (business) and was going to go with the same rate over 2yrs for the commercial property loan but now as business confindence is at record lows and RBA now down @ 1% it looks like for sure the RBNZ will make one to two cuts over the 2H19 .. so thinking about going fixed for 6months then locking in very low rates for 3yr+ maybe 3.5% etc
        Is your commercial property loan 3.79pc ?

Comment

• By August when OCR is cut, 1 & 2 year rates will drop to 3.7%ish.
          Gary Lin Property Coaching
          www.Garylin.co
          https://www.facebook.com/RealGaryLin/

Comment

• Originally posted by Beano View Post
            Is your commercial property loan 3.79pc ?
            Yes as its using personal residential equity otherwise I'd be looking at

In terms of business lending
            6 mths 5.25%
            12 mths 4.45%
            18 mths 4.59%
            24 mths 4.39%
            36 mths 4.55%
            48 mths 4.85%
            60 mths 4.95%.

Comment

Yes as its using personal residential equity otherwise I'd be looking at

In terms of business lending
              6 mths 5.25%
              12 mths 4.45%
              18 mths 4.59%
              24 mths 4.39%
              36 mths 4.55%
              48 mths 4.85%
              60 mths 4.95%.
              Floating rate ?

Comment

• Didn't get one .. but would going off the rates would be around 5% one would think

Comment

Didn't get one .. but would going off the rates would be around 5% one would think
                  Commercial floating is generally lower than 12 month fixed
                  So I suspect they will give it to you for 4.3pc

Comment

• Originally posted by Beano View Post
                    Commercial floating is generally lower than 12 month fixed
                    So I suspect they will give it to you for 4.3pc
                    Beano you often say that commercial floating rates are lower than 12 month fixed. I can tell you for us investors who borrow a lot less than you, this is not the case. The floating rate is at least 1% more.
                    Squadly dinky do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
                      Beano you often say that commercial floating rates are lower than 12 month fixed. I can tell you for us investors who borrow a lot less than you, this is not the case. The floating rate is at least 1% more.
                      Yes maybe get 4.3% if you got 20mill on tick

Comment

• Originally posted by GLin View Post
                        It's a signal the whole economy is going down south.

Expect redundancies from NZ companies to accelerate.
                        When is that going to start / happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueSky View Post
                          I think the way things are going we will be in recession next year by second quarter. [2019]
                          Are we there, yet?

Comment

• What are the best 5 year rates that people are getting below carded (and what is their LVR and approx. loan amount)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
                              What are the best 5 year rates that people are getting below carded (and what is their LVR and approx. loan amount)
                              whatever they are they are going be much lower next year IMHO planning to go long on my debts 3-5yr term which I believe we will see the bottom in this cycle play out during 2020.... before major Intl Bond defualts forcing rates upwards

Just get your head around this fact> 10yr Greek Govt bond yield has fallen to close to US Govt bond yield this is in a country with 40%+ unemployment

Its a race to the bottom
                              Last edited by JBM; 01-08-2019, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• I have 2.1m coming off fixed in 2/20 and 5/20, am at 50% LVR, so reckon that could be good timing.
                                I am considering either another short term fix for one year, or go long at 5 years if I get a sub 4% rate.

Need a crystal ball to predict what rates will be when I come out the other end in 2021 or 2026.

But I the reason I am looking at 5 years, is to avoid the impact of the RBNZ capital requirements, which could start affecting rates come 2021 / 2022 - maybe ?

Comment

Working...
                                X