%NBS around 60%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• %NBS around 60%

What are your thoughts on industrial property with %NBS around 60% - is this kind of property potentially harder to find tenants for??

Originally posted by Merlot Mike View Post
    What are your thoughts on industrial property with %NBS around 60% - is this kind of property potentially harder to find tenants for??
    I suspect depends on the region. NBS has been pretty much a non event for me in Auckland and the Waikato as both are seismically stable. Does seem to need to hit the minimum NBS 30% though.

Comment

If it's Auckland then it will be fine. Only need 30% here and even that's a bit over the top. We simply don't get earthquakes here.
      Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
        If it's Auckland then it will be fine. Only need 30% here and even that's a bit over the top. We simply don't get earthquakes here.
        Interesting. Something to be wary of in Wellington or Christchurch perhaps.

Comment

Yes and 60% pretty close to 67% which is the goal for many areas to bring up older earthquake prone sub 30% NBS properties...

Comment

What is the 60% based on ?

Sometimes if you get a proper or different report from different expert, then it might already be 67% or higher.

Or could be simple ways to get it to 67% or higher too.

60% wouldn't put me off, and that is a pretty good starting point in my opinion.

Ross
            Book a free chat here
            Ross Barnett - Property Accountant

Comment

Working...
            X