Header Ad Module

Collapse

Self-advertise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j.cosgrave
    Freshie
    • Nov 2021
    • 3

    #1

    Self-advertise

    Hi,

    I was just wondering if self advertisement is allowed? I can't see anything about it in the sticky's or the FAQ but thought I'd just ask here before I write a post.

    Thank You
  • Perry
    Geriatric
    • Sep 2004
    • 16861

    #2
    If you put it in the Caveat Emptor area, it should be O.K. However . . .

    Be aware that such a post will not be seen by others until approved by a Moderator.

    Comment

    • erinak
      Opinionated
      • Mar 2018
      • 169

      #3
      Presumably within the scope of PropertyTalk criteria? And I thought posts were moderated regardless! Durr me ......

      Comment

      • donna
        Administrator
        • Aug 2003
        • 10072

        #4
        ^^What Perry is referring to is new users posts are in moderation until approved - just the first few. If the self advertisement is property related - it should be okay as long as it’s in the caveat emptor forum.

        cheers

        Donna
        Last edited by Perry; 14-11-2021, 09:47 AM. Reason: fixed typo
        Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk


        BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

        Comment

        • erinak
          Opinionated
          • Mar 2018
          • 169

          #5
          Thanks for the clarification Donna.

          Comment

          Working...