Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump asks about the use of nuclear weapons 3 times in one interview.

Last edited by drelly; 04-08-2016, 03:51 PM.
    You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

• Originally posted by drelly View Post
      Trump asks about the use of nuclear weapons 3 times in one interview.
      3 times he asks if we have nuclear weapons why can't we use them.
      Give the man the button - it'll be OK.

Comment

• And apparently, he's also promising Christianity more power in Government - http://www.businessinsider.com.au/do...16-1?r=US&IR=T

Originally posted by TRUMP
        “And by the way, Christianity will have power, without having to form.”

He added: “Because if I’m there, you’re going to have plenty of power. You don’t need anybody else. You’re going to have somebody representing you very, very well. Remember that.”

Comment

• That's so funny. MSNBC is so far left you can be sure the grain of truth, if there is any, will be very different to what they would say.

Comment

• Trump is so drunk on the prospect of power that he's cutting his own throat anyway. He's starting to look like a spoof or a deep cover stooge for the Democrats!

Comment

• Yes but the painting of Hillary as corrupt has been masterful. She should have dealt with that email thing straight away and accepted consequences a year ago (or whenever it came to light).
              Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

• if we all campaigned heavily enough on negativity

everyone would hate everyone

with the end result that idiots

like; hitler, stalin, mao, pol pot + co

who promise the impossible

get the reins of power

and after easy + popular successes savaging the bureaucrats

they start to break a few eggs (as lenin said)

killing a few who they say are the root cause

killing a few more for being associated with the few

then calling a state of emergency and stopping elections

so they can keep on killing until the dead are uncountable

and now they are very difficult to remove without a civil war

as they replaced all the heads of the military + civil service with like minded psychopaths

every time you get to vote for a national leader

the first question you should ask yourself

is could this be 1 of those people?

in trump's case - yes, he's clearly a narcissist with messianic tendencies, already encouraging random acts of violence and casting doubt on the election system's integrity.............think how hard to would be tovote him out if he started a war with north korea and nuks were being tossed about over south korea and japan

in hillary's case - no, she's just a normal politician, she'd accept being voted out

Discover topics like Funny, and the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like RobThomson.

Various | Some clever folk have been replacing precocious 6-year-old Calvin, from the Calvin and Hobbes comic strips, with Donald Trump and the results are, well, take a look...
                Last edited by eri; 05-08-2016, 06:01 PM.
                have you defeated them?
                your demons

Comment

• Awesome eri - love the cartoon too.

I see there's another party in the running that's now got 12 percent - the Libertarian Gary Johnson (first ran in 2012). Not a bad move to give it another go esp. with the frontrunners so disliked. He may just do it!

cheers,

Donna
                  Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

• thanks Donna

imho if people really do want to send a protest vote to career politicians, maybe a vote for Johnson+Weld would be safer than someone recommended by north korea + liked by putin

the links below the cartoon have about 20? more

i loved calvin and hobbs and trump is a perfect fit

“Every charismatic figure is such an obvious crook that he destroys himself, like McCarthy or Nixon or the evangelist preachers.
                    If somebody comes along who is charismatic and honest this country is in real trouble because of the frustration, disillusionment, the justified anger and the absence of any coherent response.
                    What are people supposed to think if someone says ‘I have got an answer, we have an enemy’? There it was the Jews. Here it will be the illegal immigrants and the blacks.
                    We will be told that white males are a persecuted minority.
                    We will be told we have to defend ourselves and the honor of the nation.
                    Military force will be exalted. People will be beaten up. This could become an overwhelming force.
                    And if it happens it will be more dangerous than Germany.
                    The United States is the world power. Germany was powerful but had more powerful antagonists.
                    I don’t think all this is very far away.
                    If the polls are accurate it is not the Republicans but the right-wing Republicans, the crazed Republicans, who will sweep the next election.”

http://www.filmsforaction.org/articl...ing-like-this/

"if all else fails, just make the numbers up".

Last November, Donald Trump tweeted "whites killed by blacks - 81 per cent" citing the Crime Statistics Bureau, San Francisco.

Guess what? The "Bureau" does not exist

and the true figure is around 15 per cent.

When confronted, Trump simply said "Am I going to check every statistic?"

Politicians have poisoned statistics. It's such a shame - I used to like them.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/fisher-fun...ectid=11686481
                    Last edited by eri; 05-08-2016, 06:21 PM.
                    have you defeated them?
                    your demons

Comment

• Libertarians... no thanks.
                      Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

• It is sometimes astonishing the basic facts they don't know about their own country. Same with the "cops kill blacks" spin.

Comment

• The government is arranging classified intelligence briefings for Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump to prepare them for the White House. This longstanding practice of briefing nominees is controversial this year: Senator Harry Reid has urged the C.I.A. to give Trump a “fake” briefing, while House Speaker Paul Ryan has said Clinton can’t handle classified material. But what would a Trump briefing look like, anyway?

“Mr. Trump, I’m Gene Smith from the C.I.A.”
                          “Smith, huh? Is that your code name? You know, I know a huge amount about the C.I.A., more than most C.I.A. directors. A terrific, beautiful, very good organization.”

“Actually, Smith is my real name. Anyway, let’s get started with China and our assessment that Xi is much more aggressive than Hu.”

“She is more aggressive than who?”
                          “Exactly.”
                          “Well, I’d like to meet her. I like aggressive women. She sounds like a 10.”

“Who?”
                          “I don’t know. That aggressive woman.”
                          “I’m not sure I understand. Anyway, in China we assess with high confidence that Xi will continue this aggressive nationalistic ——”
                          “She sounds hot. No, I’m just joking. But, seriously, women love me.”
                          “Mr. Trump, Xi is a man, president of China.”

“She is a man? China’s president is trans? Boy, they’re more modern than I realized — I mean, I knew that. I know so much about China. You should see me use chopsticks! Did I ever tell you about this hot Chinese girl I once dated? She was so modern, and built like ——”

“Mr. Trump! We expect China will maintain its nationalistic claims in the South China Sea ——”

“Oh, don’t worry. I have lots of Chinese friends. I love Chinese food. Best pad Thai in the world at Trump Tower. So what’s your take, what do the Chinese think of me?”

“We assess with high confidence that the Chinese leadership wants you to win the election.”
                          “I’m not surprised. There are very, very bad reporters at completely and totally failing newspapers that nobody reads who say I might start a trade war. But China wants me to win the election! Amazing! So why does she want me to win, that transsexual president of theirs?”

“Xi is not trans! Xi would like you to win because alliance management is not your priority, and your presidency could lead to an unprecedented decline in U.S. influence.”

“Unprecedented! Amazing! So the Chinese think that I’d be unprecedented? Who else likes me?”

“Well, North Korea has already officially endorsed you, Mr. Trump. It called you ‘prescient’ and ‘wise.’”

“‘Present and wise!’ They love me! And Russia loves me, too. Putin and I go way back. We’re like this” — Trump knits his fingers together — “and after I’m elected I hope to finally meet him.”
                          “Yes, we believe that President Putin is backing you.”
                          “Putin the Pro. Not like Little Ukraine. Sad!”

“Well, Putin believes that NATO might collapse in your presidency and that he would have a freer hand in Ukraine and the Baltics.”

“The Baltics, I know them better than anybody! Melania is from Slovenia. Some people say I leaked those amazing pictures of her to The New York Post. Why would I do that? Did you see them? Here ——”

“Mr. Trump! And you mean the Balkans, even though Slovenia isn’t ——”
                          “Balkans, Baltics — I don’t get bogged down in details. I’m a strategy guy. Now what about ISIS? I know more about ISIS than the generals do. But I’d like to hear your take. Are they supporters?”

“We assess that they are supporting you in the belief that you help recruitment. Indeed, we fear that they may conduct a terror strike in hopes of helping you get elected.”

“Everybody’s supporting me! What about the Middle East? I’ll probably do a peace deal — I’m a terrific deal maker, you know that? I’ll probably get a Nobel Peace Prize to go with my new Purple Heart.”

“Well, sir, the Middle East is complicated ——”
                          “The Middle East is a complete and total disaster. They don’t respect us. What about nuclear weapons? If we have nukes, why not use em?”

“Sir, we only offer intel, not policy advice. But ——”
                          “Shouldn’t we just drop a few nukes on those Kurds?”
                          “The Kurds? In Syria, they’re our only effective ally.”
                          “They’re doing bad things. Very bad things. I saw it on a Sunday show.”
                          “Oh, you mean … the Quds Force?”
                          “Kurds, Quds, what’s the difference? If I give the order to bomb ’em, you guys can sweat the details. Call Mike Pence.”

“But you’re running to be ——”
                          “Anyway, tell me about internet security. I’m a little bored. How about we hack into the phone of Miss Sweden and check out her selfies? When I’m elected I’m going to have a whole team on that. …”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/op...?smid=fb-share
                          Last edited by donna; 06-08-2016, 11:21 AM.
                          have you defeated them?
                          your demons

Comment

• What should we do with Hillary Clinton?” hollered a local politician, as if this crowd, of young people wearing

“Trump that bitch” T-shirts

and older ones who apparently did not mind the slogan, needed warming up.

“Kill her!” someone shouted. “Lock her up!” the chant began.

This is Mr Trump’s achievement

the most popular comment in the readers comments section at story end

Nothing Donald Trump does or says shocks or angers me anymore.
                            He is a force, or phenomenon, of such malevolence and negativity that I am beyond responding emotionally to his nearly quotidian outrages. What gets me is how much of the electorate buys into him, and the more outrageous he is, the more they love him.
                            There is something very ugly and malign in a large part of the American body politic, and it goes beyond "rage" or "resentment":
                            Some people are purely evil: sadistic, racist, overlording in victory and petty and self-pitying and other-blaming (especially if the other is a person of color or Muslim or foreign-born) in defeat, infantile, petty, and vile.
                            We may be living in an age when up to one in three Americans of voting age are, to put it bluntly, simply horrible human beings, to use Trump's own terms.

"90% of personal security is recognizing a madman when you see one."
                            Last edited by eri; 05-08-2016, 11:00 PM.
                            have you defeated them?
                            your demons

Comment

• This is good too - from an Aussie Journo from news.com.au and reported in NZH

Six reasons Trump won't win in November....

COMMENT: Donald Trump is the Y2K Bug of 2016. He'll never sit in the oval office. Here are six fears and why they won't come true.

That's a relief!

cheers,

Donna
                              Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

• former head of the CIA

on trump

the character traits he has exhibited during the primary season suggest he would be a poor, even dangerous, commander in chief.

These traits include his obvious need for self-aggrandizement, his overreaction to perceived slights,

his tendency to make decisions based on intuition, his refusal to change his views based on new information,

his routine carelessness with the facts, his unwillingness to listen to others and his lack of respect for the rule of law.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/op...=fb-share&_r=0
                                have you defeated them?
                                your demons

Comment

Working...
                                X