I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as the government
underwent a peaceful transition of power a year ago.
At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism while Barack Obama took his
Oath of office. However, all that feeling quickly vanished as I later watched
21 Marines, with their rifles and in full dress uniform, fire the 21-gun salute
to the new President.
It was then that I realised how far America’s military had deteriorated.
Every one of them missed the bastard.
.
underwent a peaceful transition of power a year ago.
At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism while Barack Obama took his
Oath of office. However, all that feeling quickly vanished as I later watched
21 Marines, with their rifles and in full dress uniform, fire the 21-gun salute
to the new President.
It was then that I realised how far America’s military had deteriorated.
Every one of them missed the bastard.
.


Comment