The Devil tells a Real Estate Agent, “Look, I can make
you richer, more famous and more successful than any
Real Estate Agent alive. In fact, I can make you the
greatest agent that ever lived.”
“Well,” says the Real Estate Agent, “what do I have
to do in return?”
The Devil smiles slyly, “Well, of course you have to
give me your soul,” he says, “but you also have to
give me the souls of your children, the souls of your
children’s children and, as a matter of fact, you have
to give me the souls of all your descendants through-
out eternity.”
“Wait a minute,” the Real Estate Agent says cautiously,
“What’s the catch?”
Obviously an Atheist REA!
you richer, more famous and more successful than any
Real Estate Agent alive. In fact, I can make you the
greatest agent that ever lived.”
“Well,” says the Real Estate Agent, “what do I have
to do in return?”
The Devil smiles slyly, “Well, of course you have to
give me your soul,” he says, “but you also have to
give me the souls of your children, the souls of your
children’s children and, as a matter of fact, you have
to give me the souls of all your descendants through-
out eternity.”
“Wait a minute,” the Real Estate Agent says cautiously,
“What’s the catch?”
Obviously an Atheist REA!

