Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perry View Post
    OMG! What next?
    The good news Perry is that you won't have to wait long to find out. Next crisis eta... Tomorrow, Sunday at the latest.

Comment

When a Minister isn't a Minister and Auckland Council's leaky building crisis - James Elliott looks at the news of the week.

Phil Goff is someone who knows what it’s like to be a Minister and then not be.
      Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Australians exempted from NZ foreign buyer ban - despite being second-biggest buyer.
        Would post a link but cant, it's on the broken.co.nz website

Wouldn't these buyers mostly be expats?

Comment

National Workforce Crisis - as coined by TV3’s The Project

Comment

My coffee wasn't good today and it really impacted the rest of my morning.
            Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

The airport lounge crisis - http://nzh.tw/12134803

Comment

Originally posted by Don't believe the Hype View Post
                The airport lounge crisis - http://nzh.tw/12134803
                I agree. The smaller AirNZ lounge at Wellington was filled to capacity at 7.30 this morning. Though I didn't spot any toddlers in the drinks cabinet.

If they added restrictions on access who would they tighten up on? Gold members who earn their spot by flying or Koru members who buy their way in?

Comment

Right now at this exact moment I am having a coffee crisis, but I have a plan to remedy the situation.
                  Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Learning View Post
                    I agree. The smaller AirNZ lounge at Wellington was filled to capacity at 7.30 this morning. Though I didn't spot any toddlers in the drinks cabinet.
                    Good idea. Keep the little tykes in the cooler.

Originally posted by Learning View Post
                    If they added restrictions on access who would they tighten up on? Gold members who earn their spot by flying or Koru members who buy their way in?
                    My perception is there has been a deliberate attempt to make the lounges more cosmopolitan, over recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                      My perception is there has been a deliberate attempt to make the lounges more cosmopolitan, over recent years.
                      I suspect it is more about getting more money for them.
                      Lounge access due to 3rd parties (credit cards etc) will pay the lounge owner (AIR) for access so more money for AIR.
                      The 'specialness' has gone out of flying (economy anyway) and now it is going out of having lounge access.

Comment

The Auckland boat berth supply crisis - maybe time for Uncle Phil to launch Kiwi-boat-berth

Comment

The great Argentine ant crisis.

Comment

Herald headline about property today is that growth is slumping.

So now we have a growth crisis.

Comment

I read this and am now having my own little crisis!

Comment

Originally posted by Don't believe the Hype View Post
                                I read this and am now having my own little crisis!

https://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...024b6489c10f07
                                I word "landlord" will be banned so !

Comment

Working...
                                X