Politics, Media and Colin Craig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tulips View Post
    How do any of us know if man landed on the moon ?
    If you question that then you're a lost cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Kane View Post
      If you question that then you're a lost cause.
      Prove it to me that man landed on the moon in 1969 ? Crikey not like a chance
      it could of been made up, not like the USA was hellbent on beating the Russians
      to step foot on the moon.

If you think questioning anything in life is foolish and its better to assume everything to be
      correct in my eyes you are the lost cause !
      Last edited by tulips; 01-08-2015, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• It's the suing everyone left right and center who speaks out against you that I don't like.
        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Prove it to me that man landed on the moon in 1969 ?
          It's all documented - photos, moon rocks, space suits, scientific equipment still on the moon that we still use to measure the distance between earth and the moon.
          And even some live people that you can talk to about walking on the moon.

If that's not enough then what would it take to convince you?
          I suspect you're deliberately being mischievous.
          Are you?

Comment

• Bob, some people (and some of these work for councils) would argue that the sky is blue or the grass is green. Nothing you can do about them.
            Squadly dinky do!

Comment

It's all documented - photos, moon rocks, space suits, scientific equipment still on the moon that we still use to measure the distance between earth and the moon.
              And even some live people that you can talk to about walking on the moon.

If that's not enough then what would it take to convince you?
              I suspect you're deliberately being mischievous.
              Are you?
              Interesting how you initially replied half cocked not comprehending what was being
              said, akin to what happened to Craig.
              He said he personally did not know if man landed on the moon, just as you personally
              do not know by the evidence you have replied with - USA evidence, conflict of interest
              evidence !
              There is a 90% chance man did land on the moon in 1969 but when dealing with the yanks that
              have lied to the world many times does a smart man not keep the 10% in mind ?
              Is it not a bit strange that they reportedly made 6 soft landing between 69 and 72
              but absoloutely none between 1972 and 2013 ? Technology had changed immemsely
              over the coming years they never landed on the moon but the Kings of rape and pillage
              never used it to their advantage ?

There is obvious conspiracy theorys for Africa - what is the actual truth is irrelevant.
              Demonstrating you are an individual that keeps their eyes wide open and does
              not take everything as the gospel is a positive in my book.
              Last edited by tulips; 02-08-2015, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
                Bob, some people (and some of these work for councils) would argue that the sky is blue or the grass is green. Nothing you can do about them.
                LMFAO the sky is blue (some of the time) grass is green (some of the time)

Hardcase round here how sometimes a reply is given about a group but it is still
                directed at the poster being replied to, have a new healthy respect for the blunt buggers.

Let me see, there are people around here (some work for councils) if were german living through the second world war could of very easily found themselves in a gestapo uniform marching Jews into the gas chamber,
                because they were so easily conditioned by the propaganda coming over their radio.

Comment

There is a 90% chance man did land on the moon in 1969 but when dealing with the yanks that
                  have lied to the world many times does a smart man not keep the 10% in mind ?
                  They must have actually done it as they couldn't keep the lie for this long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                    They must have actually done it as they couldn't keep the lie for this long.
                    Do you really believe what you just posted ? Many big lies in history that were kept for
                    way longer than 45 years.
                    Word on the wire is it will all be verified one way or another when the Japanese
                    step foot on the moon soon.

Comment

Word on the wire is it will all be verified one way or another when the Japanese
                      step foot on the moon soon.
                      But how will you know the Japanese foot is actually stepping onto the moon?

Comment

But how will you know the Japanese foot is actually stepping onto the moon?
                        I obviosuly will not know either way - from your own snare do you now see
                        what Colin Craig was getting at Bob ?

Comment

I obviosuly will not know either way - from your own snare do you now see
                          what Colin Craig was getting at Bob ?
                          I think we know what he was getting at.
                          The point is he was a bit silly going there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                            I think we know what he was getting at.
                            The point is he was a bit silly going there.
                            Going by this thread, media, public, most did not comprehend
                            what he was saying.
                            Bit silly going there are your words and a viewpoint
                            not shared by all.

Comment

Going by this thread, media, public, most did not comprehend
                              what he was saying.
                              Bit silly going there are your words and a viewpoint
                              not shared by all.
                              As a politician it is important that he speak clearly to get his message across.
                              If most people didn't comprehend what he was trying to say then it is a problem for him - not the public.

He opened himself up to ridicule for something that had no relevance really to the issues of the day - he shouldn't have gone there.

Comment

• Some of the things Mr Craig said are fine for dinner party conversation, and may even be true. But this is about politics, which means perception and opening the door for comments from the various oppositions.

Comment

Working...
                                X