Link back to Life as a Landlord Thread
flyernzl, I agree with all the stuff you said in the first 2/3 of that post re government/council regulators etc.
But I don't agree that the solution is digging stuff up out of th eground and selling it. It's flawed thinking that so many people fall into. It's essentially throwing your furniture on the fire to keep yourself warm, works in the short term, but ultimately you're just using up capital.
We need sustainable businesses that can go on for century after century. Then we'd have a society that would last forever into the future.
flyernzl, I agree with all the stuff you said in the first 2/3 of that post re government/council regulators etc.
But I don't agree that the solution is digging stuff up out of th eground and selling it. It's flawed thinking that so many people fall into. It's essentially throwing your furniture on the fire to keep yourself warm, works in the short term, but ultimately you're just using up capital.
We need sustainable businesses that can go on for century after century. Then we'd have a society that would last forever into the future.



Comment