Header Ad Module

Collapse

Spaceman's Flaxmere Odyssey

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ScottSI
    Forum Junkie
    • Nov 2011
    • 406

    #1

    Spaceman's Flaxmere Odyssey

    Times have changed (bloody evictions and the subsequent clean up) and I will be in full swing on Thursday November 14th on the restoration of the ancient oikos at 2 Montrose.

    I will be rolling off the ferry at some early hour on the way to the Bay.

    I will also be calling a few of the Achaeans to help as I need to get back onto the road to Ithaca as soon as possible.

    Are you wanting a ride in my mere chariot or are you bringing your own lunar module?

    I could spring for some Aerozine 50 & N2O4 when you land so you can get back home.
    Plan and invest wisely - You only get one life so make the most of it!
  • Perry
    Geriatric
    • Sep 2004
    • 16861

    #2
    Being code speek for . . .

    Comment

    • spaceman
      Banned
      • Feb 2004
      • 2817

      #3
      Aerozine 50 & N2O4???????.....bah !!!! I prefer HMX & CL-20 ........coz when you wanna run cool you got to run on heavy heavy fuel.

      Plan change at this end too......I'll be up in Auckland for the week starting 11 Nov...arriving back in Wellington on the 15.

      So I'm going to miss the kickoff.......plan is to drive up on Friday afternoon so as to arrive at dark O ' clock and sneak in and catch scott doing a rip van winkle

      Cheers
      Spaceman

      Comment

      • skid
        Fanatical
        • Nov 2008
        • 1075

        #4
        Drivings good -That way you miss all the space junk

        Comment

        • ScottSI
          Forum Junkie
          • Nov 2011
          • 406

          #5
          820 Lts paint sprayed and leaving Murchison this afternoon (still another 200lts of orange to finish the roof but on order)

          RD1 all moved in and operating.

          Flaxmere Thursday still the plan so see you Friday evening Spaceman
          Plan and invest wisely - You only get one life so make the most of it!

          Comment

          • skid
            Fanatical
            • Nov 2008
            • 1075

            #6
            Orange roof?

            Comment

            • ScottSI
              Forum Junkie
              • Nov 2011
              • 406

              #7
              Originally posted by skid View Post
              Orange roof?
              RD1 is a farm store chain owned by Fonterra.

              Their colours are green bottom half with orange top half (including the roof) (custom colours thus the ordering and waiting for paint issue as batch made by Resene).

              This was their 69th Shop to open in NZ.

              Spaceman should be able to see in orbit as very, very bright.
              Plan and invest wisely - You only get one life so make the most of it!

              Comment

              • ScottSI
                Forum Junkie
                • Nov 2011
                • 406

                #8
                Wouldn't come flying up to Flaxmere this weekend Spaceman. Can't get across on the ferry as booked out till next week and no luck on Standby with car and trailer.

                Trouble when you don't book ahead.
                Plan and invest wisely - You only get one life so make the most of it!

                Comment

                • spaceman
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 2817

                  #9

                  Comment

                  • Wayne
                    Fanatical
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 10899

                    #10
                    Yes - the Interislander is in a bit of a pickle with the Aratere out of action for up to 6 months (prop fell off). 43% of their capacity gone.
                    The other ships are pretty full with pre-booked train and frieght so tourists are screwed.

                    Comment

                    • ScottSI
                      Forum Junkie
                      • Nov 2011
                      • 406

                      #11
                      Booked on bluebridge for tuesday night. Interislander taking no new booking at all. So if anyone travelling over christmas, check your bookings!

                      Don't worry if you can't make this week though, had a successful weekend of offers so 4 more projects of various levels secured for December.
                      Plan and invest wisely - You only get one life so make the most of it!

                      Comment

                      • spaceman
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2004
                        • 2817

                        #12
                        BUM!!!!

                        I wish I was more like you and didn't have a regular job :-(

                        Unfortunately I made plans, then canceled them and it's not easy to remake them again right now.

                        Still keen to teach you a thing or two about hard work though.....so hopefully next time things go better.

                        Cheers
                        Spaceman

                        Comment

                        Working...