Real Estate Sales Web Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Sales Web Site

I'm considering starting up a real estate sales web site. I've got a few ideas that might differentiate it from the hundreds of other sites.

I have one question. Does anyone have any suggestions for where I might be able to get a feed of currently available properties? I'm looking at concentrating on Australia/NZ only.

Would probably be cheaper to set fire to a pile of money in your back yard!
    You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Please don't set up another real estate web site.
      Tell us your 'few ideas' and try to convince us that they will win us over.

Comment

How about a wanted site to rival Trademe? Loads of people in the forums there wanting to place a wanted add, would work for houses, cars etc to.

Comment

Originally posted by Maccachic View Post
          How about a wanted site to rival Trademe? Loads of people in the forums there wanting to place a wanted add, would work for houses, cars etc to.
          That would be popular.
          Only problem is no-one has worked out a way to make money from a 'wanted' site.

Comment

You need to be affiliate partner for getting feeds there are big state agents names on internet like rightmoves and lupain properties. there are lot other big names and you can talk to them for better percentage on profit.
            Another way is to get api link from property data warehouse. big data warehouses update their data on daily basis and you can have daily live feeds on your site. you will work as middleman and they will pay you on each sale.

Comment

Nice story shared with us. That was pretty strange.

Comment

Properties in Faridabad | Faridabad Properties

I am just taking into consideration starting up a real real estate sales web page. We've received some suggestions that might differentiate that from the countless additional web-sites.
                We've a single dilemma. May everyone have got any strategies for where I just might obtain a feed regarding currently available properties? I am just looking at focusing on India/NZ just.
                Last edited by Cityrealtyservice; 08-11-2013, 10:35 PM. Reason: Apdation

Comment

A feed from a current real estate sales site? So are you looking for 'commission' to channel your website visitors to other real estate sales sites? Or is it something else?

cheers,

Donna
                  Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Normally, Every website will offer the information about buying and selling the home. If you had the tips and provide the available source of home loans, then your website will be click-able by more customers.

Comment

Real Estate Sales Websites

There are lot of sites which offers all the facilities and buying, selling and renting homes. Need to know about this type of websites for Noida location. If anyone have please share over here.

Comment

Working...
                      X