Header Ad Module

Collapse

The correct way to open a Banana

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Marc
    Strong Fences make Good Neighbours
    • Jul 2003
    • 3853

    #1

    The correct way to open a Banana


    From: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBJV56WUDng
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com
  • donna
    Administrator
    • Aug 2003
    • 10072

    #2
    Outstanding! I didn't know that.

    No more black stain under the finger nail!

    Classic.

    Cheers,

    Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk


    BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

    Comment

    • SuperDad
      Hamilton Event Organiser
      • Apr 2006
      • 4015

      #3
      I learnt this a few years ago, and it is so easy.

      However, due to conditioning, I still find myself opening a banana the "human" way most of the time.

      Paul.

      Comment

      • eri
        Fanatical
        • Sep 2008
        • 7621

        #4
        i tried it once

        but then had the urge to scratch my right armpit with my right hand

        while deep in my belly i could feel an "ooohh ooohh" form......

        kind of scared me

        so i haven't tried again
        have you defeated them?
        your demons

        Comment

        Working...