Header Ad Module

Collapse

trashedhouse.com

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • muppet
    Banned
    • Sep 2003
    • 10593

    #1

    trashedhouse.com

    For those who have a few spare minutes then have a look at this site.

    Information on letting and selling your home, plus the cautionary tale of the destruction and filth caused by tenant Karen Holliday aka Davies
  • donna
    Administrator
    • Aug 2003
    • 10072

    #2
    Very interesting - umm why didn't the property manager do 3 monthly inspections?

    Cheers,

    Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk


    BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

    Comment

    • BusyLizzy
      ***** Junkie
      • Apr 2005
      • 2311

      #3
      Also discussed here a while ago: http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=11808
      Lisa

      Comment

      • marleymo
        Freshie
        • Jan 2009
        • 1

        #4
        Hi there

        I am so sorry to hear of this happening to you, like you I also rented my house out in Poole Dorset to a family from my homeland in Scotland, i thought we were onto a sure thing, being a scot he would respect our home and treat it like his own, NOT we also had to go through court to get him evicted, but the judge gave him another 3 months as he had a small family, by the time we got in what he did not sell, he slashed, the bathroom floor was through my lounge ceiling it was utter bedlam. Still to this day i have never met the creep nor got my money that the judge ordered him to pay, it was a bloody joke. Now live in NZ, we rent a house on the Panmure Basin and I love the home I am in and would certainly not trash it. I love living here but I find the letting agents are a whole lot different to the ones in the UK, I'm sure their not all the same but the ones we chose let us down badly.

        Comment

        Working...