No announcement yet.

Why I love the USA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoenix is a great market for investing, right now our market is going crazy, auctions are being oversold and all the old pistols are returning. First market here showing some genuine signs of recovery! You just have to know where to keep your distance. Downtown and parts of Maryvale being 2 of the most apparent.

Comment

Whats the time difference between you and NZ 2.36 NZ time would be pretty late wouldn't it?

Comment

Well right now it's 10PM Wednesday here. I think it's tomorrow morning for you isn't it Maccachic?

Comment

Originally posted by halfempty View Post
          So you can confirm that you're a Female property investor based in the US?
          I suppose no answer is an answer in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissindat View Post
            You are funny. I am not doing any of the above. I am attacking no one, pretending to be no one and selling nothing. You must have a sad wee life there if you need to attack me. I hope you find what you're looking for as Bono would say.
            is that your dean?

there are certain "style" points that appear to link dean leftus with dissindat...
            have you defeated them?
            your demons

Comment

Dissindat just got better looking.

And halfempty has changed his/her avatar to something unreadable.

At the same time...
              Squadly dinky do!

Comment

I can't decide whether to be flattered or insulted Davo36, they are both pictures of me, this is just a professional one, (and I have had my hair flossied)

Comment

yet you sidestep the ? of your identity

yet again

a nod's as good as a wink

to a blind man
                  have you defeated them?
                  your demons

Comment

Apologies Eri, it just seemed such a stupid question......

Comment

Originally posted by Dissindat View Post
                      Apologies Eri, it just seemed such a stupid question......
                      It's not a stupid question at all. Especially when I know what I know. So calm the waters Dissindat and answer the question or reply with a squirmy answer.......

Comment

Hi all forumites,

I have been looking on the site and noticed that "Disdindat" now comes up as banned. Have to admit I always thought her replies were full of the proverbial !! Whats the connection to Dean Leftus and who the hell is this guy. His name comes up plenty on this forum and mostly negative. A shark who lives in NZ ?

Comment

..lived...
                          have you defeated them?
                          your demons

Comment

Ahhhh. So he is like the Ozzie equivalent of a Mr Andrew Allen from a now defunct company MyUSAProperty. He ripped off loads of Aussies with cheap overpriced crap properties in the worst parts of the USA, was full of lies and broken promises....shut the company down and got himself a US visa and now set up over in Florida. Maybe he & Dean are flatmates !!

Comment

While we know there are a few members with more than one user profile on PropertyTalk - what becomes apparent over time is it's hard for a user to shake off their usual posting style and if that's not enough of evidence - your IP address provides useful information. e.g. if you say you are an American living in USA and you're posting on PropertyTalk from Fiji and AKL - it doesn't take too much grey matter to work out you're not who you say you are. That in itself is still not enough for a ban - so the next step is to look at the user's posts and if it's evident they are deliberating misleading the forum community for their own gain then action has to be taken to protect the forum community from that user.

Cheers,

Donna
                              Last edited by donna; 07-08-2012, 04:49 PM.
                              Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

thanks for the clarification
                                have you defeated them?
                                your demons

Comment

Working...
                                X