Header Ad Module

Collapse

Companies to trust

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • investment guru
    Freshie
    • Sep 2006
    • 3

    #1

    Companies to trust

    Hi i have some money to spend and I am not sure if this company is ok. They are an property investment company call investment-property-north.co.uk

    I was wondering has anyone used them? are they reliable?

    From their website I gather that they will buy, do up and sell or rent your property and all you do is invest.

    let me know what you guys think

    jonathan
    Last edited by investment guru; 28-09-2006, 09:31 PM.
  • donna
    Administrator
    • Aug 2003
    • 10071

    #2
    Interesting - I googled them and nothing adverse appeared. They have a lot of services on offer in a defined region of the country so at least they are specialising and so acquiring 'local' market knowledge which is essential for property investment "know your market".

    Cheers,

    Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk


    BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

    Comment

    • investment guru
      Freshie
      • Sep 2006
      • 3

      #3
      Originally posted by investment guru View Post
      Hi i have some money to spend and I am not sure if this company is ok. They are an property investment company call investment-property-north.co.uk

      I was wondering has anyone used them? are they reliable?

      From their website I gather that they will buy, do up and sell or rent your property and all you do is invest.

      let me know what you guys think

      jonathan
      Found another good company. These are builders called 4CS ltd and are based in london. They get good reviews all over.

      This company does not help you buy houses or anything but is everything you need to do one up to a superb standard thus I thought it was worth a mention

      Comment

      Working...