Header Ad Module

Collapse

PT Pub Crawl - London - July

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LondonKiwi
    Kiwi now in Oz
    • Dec 2004
    • 410

    #1

    PT Pub Crawl - London - July

    Would any UK / London based PT members be up for a pub crawl in July? Basically just an excuse to hit a few garden bars, talk property and put some names to faces.

    I am thinking July because the weather should be good which makes the beer taste all the much better and the world cup will be over!!

    Just after a show of hands for interest, dates can be worked out later.

    Cheers

    PS-Posting this on the NZ forum because if you are like me you check this forum more often

    LK
  • donna
    Administrator
    • Aug 2003
    • 10072

    #2
    Hi London Kiwi,

    I copied your thread to this forum too - so you capture all interested parties .

    Geez wish I was was there to meet with you. Marc and I were planning on getting over to the UK this year but with other commitments it's not possible

    Next year though.....yay!

    Cheers,

    Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk


    BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

    Comment

    Working...