Header Ad Module

Collapse

No Sex for Christmas - says Glenn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • donna
    Administrator
    • Aug 2003
    • 10069

    #1

    No Sex for Christmas - says Glenn

    Here is a classic case - and a fun read from our blogger Glenn Morris....


    I am sure you will all love to hear this story.

    Here I was on a Friday night two days before Christmas sitting down trying to watch the news on TV, balancing my dinner on my knee, when the phone rings.
    Hi Glenn it is Emma here. James will not mow the lawn. Can you ring him and tell him to do it. I am worried because my inspection report said we had to do it......read more



    Cheers,

    Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk


    BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here
Working...