Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for my future landlord Or landlady

Hi guys,

First off, I'm new to this forum and if I have posted this inappropriately, my apologies and please go ahead and delete.

So this might be a long shot but I'm trying to look for a house or apartment to rent in Lake Hawea/Albert Town. We are moving to this area due to new job.

We are after a 1 to 2 bedroom apartment or house to rent on the long term. We also need it furnished. Minimum of whitewares if possible.

We need to move in first week of Feb 2016

About us:
    couple in our 30/40.
    just married
    no pets no kids
    employed
    never miss rent or late in paying rent
    we are home owners too! Just not in this part of the world
    extremely house proud
    we take care of our rental homes just as much as we will of our own.
    great references including previous landlords

If you have anything or know of anyone with anything, please drop a note.

Thanks in advance!

Hi QSLDLC

Can't help but try the following websites besides the obvious T.M

Hope that helps
    Fraser Wilkinson
    www.managemyrental.co.nz
    Wellington / Lower Hutt / Upper Hutt / Porirua

Comment

Hi FJW,

Appreciate your kind reply!

This forum is really filled with nice people like you who bother to reply.

I have tried those websites and also Trademe. There isn't anything available in Lake Hawea and those available ones in Albert Town and Wanaka are way too big for the 2 of us.

Pushing on!

Comment

Originally posted by QSLDLC View Post
        Hi FJW,

Appreciate your kind reply!

This forum is really filled with nice people like you who bother to reply.

I have tried those websites and also Trademe. There isn't anything available in Lake Hawea and those available ones in Albert Town and Wanaka are way too big for the 2 of us.

Pushing on!
        Hi QSLDLC,

Could you stretch yourself to Wanaka surrounds? We Stay in a batch in Cromwell and Wanaka a few times a year, perhaps, and this is just a perhaps, look around for a batch to rent for a few months, i'm sure they would give you a good deal most of the owners are lovely. This way you have all white-ware, furniture, a feel around of your new surroundings and get a grip of where you want to live and work your way into a rental. I know it may not be ideal but perhaps it could be a stepping stone.

Good luck to you both such a lovely area to live!!

Comment

Working...
        X