Unsure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsure

I've just moved into a new property and I suspect I'm living nextdoor to a drug house not the green type of drug house either. People coming and going constantly all hours, i own my house so wont be going anywhere. I'm just unsure as to how I would go about reporting it I in no way want it coming back to me

Go and have a chat to your local Community Cop he/she should be at the local Cop Shop
    Kaye
    www.streetsaheadpm.co.nz

Comment

Guess you now know why the last owners sold.
      hopefully the police can somehow infer that this info has come from somewhere else as it is going to look rather obvious that its come from the ''new'' neighbors.
      Are they the really ''rough''looking types?
      They are most likely renting--maybe the LL would end up doing your job for you if you let him know(which would most likely be doing him a service,so he can prepare himself for the possibility of rerenting)

Comment

Saw somewhere that someone in a similar situation changed their wifi name to something official sounding like South Auckland Narcotics Surveillance Unit Number 2. The folks next door quietly moved out within a week.

Comment

Originally posted by artemis View Post
          Saw somewhere that someone in a similar situation changed their wifi name to something official sounding like South Auckland Narcotics Surveillance Unit Number 2. The folks next door quietly moved out within a week.
          Ha that's very clever!!

Crime Stoppers NZ is an independent charity that helps New Zealanders to fight crime by providing an anonymous and simple way to pass on information to the authorities. Give information about crime without revealing your identity.

Comment

Green car parked out side with for sale sign and no phone number.
            Shoes hanging from power lines.

Comment

Working...
            X