Header Ad Module

Collapse

Tracking down ex-tenant

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • One
    Fanatical
    • Sep 2007
    • 1255

    #46
    Using firefox on a Linux box. No paper clip here either.

    Do you have to be really addicted to have it?

    Comment

    • Perry
      Geriatric
      • Sep 2004
      • 16861

      #47
      Strange goings on, indeed. Glenn, what
      have you started?

      Seems to be a browser-specific difficulty.
      On a windoze operating system, the add-
      attachment-icon . . .

      ....................

      . . . shows up in Chrome and Firefox
      but not in Internet Exploiter (IE)
      or Opera. Can anyone who's Mac-
      dicapped say what they see?

      Comment

      • Keys
        Fanatical
        • Nov 2006
        • 6062

        #48
        I can't see it on Chrome. Will log off and try again on IE and edit this post.
        https://www.propertytalk.com/forum/i...ilies/lock.gif

        Comment

        • Keys
          Fanatical
          • Nov 2006
          • 6062

          #49
          Originally posted by Keys View Post
          I can't see it on Chrome. Will log off and try again on IE and edit this post.
          God, now I know why I don't use IE for PT . Nope, not on here either. Running Windows XP home edition.
          https://www.propertytalk.com/forum/i...ilies/lock.gif

          Comment

          • Perry
            Geriatric
            • Sep 2004
            • 16861

            #50
            That's a nuisance. I've run out of ideas.
            Versions may be implicated, perhaps.
            Both OS and browser. Oh well . . .

            Remember: to err is human
            To really stuff things up takes a computer.

            Comment

            • Keys
              Fanatical
              • Nov 2006
              • 6062

              #51
              Possibly remove this and put it into a new thread?

              Maybe it's a feature available after you've contributed over 2500 posts?
              Last edited by Keys; 31-07-2011, 08:02 PM.
              https://www.propertytalk.com/forum/i...ilies/lock.gif

              Comment

              • Perry
                Geriatric
                • Sep 2004
                • 16861

                #52
                Could be, but unlikely. I understand there's some forum s/ware techie-
                type tune ups going on in the background, which may be implicated.
                I've alerted the 'powers that be,' so we can safely drop the subject.
                It may even be picked up in the PropertyTalk's been upgraded! thread?
                Last edited by Perry; 31-07-2011, 08:10 PM.

                Comment

                Working...