It's Friday and I wonder if this person should be fined for wasting the Disputes Tribunal's time.
In short - her boyfriend failed to take her to the airport and also look after her dogs while she was away.
It was a verbal agreement which the woman said constituted a legally-binding agreement.
Thankfully the Judge let commonsense prevail and said - no, it didn't.
I think this woman should be warned at best and fined at worst for wasting the Tribunal's time! And get a better boyfriend!
Donna
In short - her boyfriend failed to take her to the airport and also look after her dogs while she was away.
It was a verbal agreement which the woman said constituted a legally-binding agreement.
Thankfully the Judge let commonsense prevail and said - no, it didn't.
I think this woman should be warned at best and fined at worst for wasting the Tribunal's time! And get a better boyfriend!
Donna


Comment