Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Rustica
    It was a great night.
    I love these get togethers as there is so much sharing.
    Good to meet some new people as well especially the out of towners. We even managed to put on the wind for the people from Wellington

Look forward to the next gathering

Wendy

Comment

Grrr.. this is what I was dreading! Logging into PT this morning to read about what a fantastic night I missed!!

Unfortunately I had last minute problems at work which meant I didn't leave until 9.30. Was tempted to try to track you guys down but I knew I had to get up early for a drive to Tauranga this next day. What a bummer!

So I'm sorry I missed the chance to catch up with everyone, but I'm glad you had a great time (even if some weren't feeling too crash-hot the next day.... )
      Lisa

Comment

Despite having to go easy on the juice, and leaving early, we had a great time.

Special thanks to Cliffy for allowing me to pick his brains between courses!

So many names, so little brain to remember them.......

cube
        DFTBA

Comment

Indeed was nice to put a few faces to names (and avatars), was most enjoyable not to mention motivational.
          Jarrod

'To err is human, to juggle devine'

Comment

yay! the photos are in the gallery - click here

Have fun.

Cheers,

Donna
            Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Have a look and write comments if need be.

There just happens to be a shot of a potential top secret alliance hatching too.
              Last edited by whitt; 18-12-2006, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X