Header Ad Module

Collapse

Wellington number crunching event. 22 Nov 2006

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Niall
    Forum Junkie
    • Apr 2006
    • 380

    #1

    Wellington number crunching event. 22 Nov 2006

    Hello Everybody,

    How are all you Wellingtonions fixed for a get together on Wednesday 22nd November.

    We can all have an update on how our we are getting on with our Christmas Challenge that Dean set back in October. http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7884

    I promise that (this time) myself and Jen will bring some scones to keep the hunger off, at least till dinner. We could go for a meal after if people are keen also.

    Show of hands who is interested……….


    The Place, Ricnmastery,195 Willis street level 3
    The Time 6.30 onwards.

    Cheers,

    Niall
    Last edited by whitt; 04-11-2006, 07:31 AM. Reason: Added building details. So attendees can easily find.
  • Snookie
    Wellington Event Organiser
    • Sep 2006
    • 174

    #2
    We're In

    Leonie, Henk and Peter are in.

    Think I missed Dean's Challenge?

    Comment

    • Stevegoodey
      Fanatical
      • Mar 2005
      • 1136

      #3
      Hi Guys

      Better make it the 22nd.

      The rooms booked for the 15th

      Ta

      Steve

      Comment

      • rmjb
        Opinionated
        • Jul 2006
        • 135

        #4
        Count me in

        Cheers

        Robin
        To be great you must learn from those that are great.

        Comment

        • Viktro
          Freshie
          • Aug 2006
          • 15

          #5
          I'm keen to come along

          Comment

          • Jumpin
            Fanatical
            • Jun 2006
            • 1293

            #6
            Yep, I'll be there with a deal to look at.

            Cheers
            Tim

            Comment

            • whitt
              Fanatical
              • Jun 2005
              • 3922

              #7
              I moved this thread out of the original and made it a sticky for all to find easy.
              original thread http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7372
              A great chance for investors who are new to the game to learn how to crunch the number on a property. Maybe bring a deal you have seen along and compare how others might see it.

              Comment

              • Volatile
                Opinionated
                • Apr 2006
                • 231

                #8
                I should be coming. However I'm not finding as many potential properties as I initially thought I would.

                I think they will start to come as i learn my area better, and stop dreaming of the $500,000 plus price bracket.
                James

                "Time is the great equalizer. It will either promote or expose you." -Jeff Olson

                Comment

                • Stevegoodey
                  Fanatical
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 1136

                  #9
                  Ahhhh the $500k + price bracket thats were all the money is......

                  Why not dream up a way to be in that price bracket.

                  Steve the dreamer
                  Last edited by Stevegoodey; 07-11-2006, 06:29 PM. Reason: I'm a bit retarded

                  Comment

                  • booyaah
                    Freshie
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 35

                    #10
                    kool Im in

                    Comment

                    • shahil.nazia
                      Freshie
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 60

                      #11
                      We are in, hopefully we will be a bit closer to achieving our Xmas Challenge targets by then
                      Another day closer to retiring!

                      Comment

                      • Sewage
                        Freshie
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3

                        #12
                        Number Crunching...

                        Hey this is my first post... is this event open to all? I take it you don't have to be a 'member' of richmastery... in which case I'm in...

                        Tim

                        Comment

                        • whitt
                          Fanatical
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 3922

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Sewage View Post
                          Hey this is my first post... is this event open to all? I take it you don't have to be a 'member' of richmastery... in which case I'm in...

                          Tim
                          The more the merrier. You just need to be a propertytalk user and you are able to join in.

                          Comment

                          • Sebastian
                            Opinionated
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 139

                            #14
                            Hi guys, I'm in.
                            Just had a tender accepted so I’m over the moon (wohoo!).
                            I’ll give you the details on Wed.
                            Look forward to a catch up,
                            S.

                            Comment

                            • Avalon
                              Opinionated
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 241

                              #15
                              We would like to come along as well if that OK (myself and Hubby).

                              Havent started PI yet - but would like to come along anyway and meet people

                              Hxxx

                              Comment

                              Working...