Back in NZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi David
    I could be up for a catch up later in December, I dont get back from Hawaii till the 10th and am in Christchurch 15th to 19th but after that would work for me. Not the 20th though as it is my husbands birthday so I will spend the time with him that day. Not leaving much time is it? Still if it works I can come up to Auckland or maybe you may like a trip down to Hamilton we can organise something here if others want to come.
    Robyn

Comment

Look at that Dean, 303 posts for me, (304 after this i guess) and 1704 for you we joined at the same time, you have only done 1400 more posts than me, you show me up!!!

Comment

Might just mean that you have more of a life Robyn!!

Comment

Originally posted by NZGEMS View Post
          Hi David
          I could be up for a catch up later in December, I dont get back from Hawaii till the 10th and am in Christchurch 15th to 19th but after that would work for me. Not the 20th though as it is my husbands birthday so I will spend the time with him that day. Not leaving much time is it? Still if it works I can come up to Auckland or maybe you may like a trip down to Hamilton we can organise something here if others want to come.
          Robyn
          Hi Robyn, its a bit tight isn't it... But still sounds good, maybe I should aim to organise dinner for the 21st of December?

Does that suit others?

On the posting front, I know what you mean, I've been around here for bloody ages yet folk like Dean (Who I have to admit has now also been here for bloody ages ) and Superdad have vastly outshined me in the posting stakes.

On that note, Paul are you and Liezl going to be in Wellington for the AAP?

Cheers
          David
          New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

But still sounds good, maybe I should aim to organise dinner for the 21st of December?
            The inaugural PT Christmas Dinner - champagne all round!

cube
            DFTBA

Comment

AKL 13th Dec -

I could be in AKL for the 13th Dec (I believe Rustica has suggested a Christmas party on this evening) so how about we do the chocolate chilli thing if the place is reasonably central on the same evening?

I'll post this suggestion in Rustica's thread too as AKL meet discussions might as well happen in that thread .

Cheers,

Donna
              Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Wellington what date suits you?

Hi All,

What date suits the Wellingtonians to meet up between the 1st and 8th Dec? David have you booked yourself up any evenings so far?

The 3rd and 4th Dec are out for Marc & I but the other dates are good for now.

What about Weds 6th Dec for drinks and dinner somewhere in wonderful Wellington?

Cheers,

Donna

Comment

Rats, the 6th is the conference dinner which I can't really skip. How about the 5th? I might be a tad distracted since I will be presenting my paper on the 6th but I'm commonly a tad distracted, its a professional obligation of being a philosopher

Cheers
                  David
                  New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

Well I'm leaving today, in about an hour actually I am now in the airport on my way to Newcastle for a couple of days, then to London for a couple of days, and then back to NZ till the 24th of December. My internet access will be intermitent so I am unlikely to be around or commenting to much. So please don't think I am being rude if it takes me a few days to respond to questions on the forum or pms/emails.

I will try to keep up with what is happening on these forums, if only because otherwise the number of new posts I would find at the end of December would be truly daunting

Look forward to meeting up with some of you in Auckland and some in Wellington

Cheers
                    David

Comment

or Thursday 7th Dec? That would suit us well.

Cheers,

Donna

Comment

I'll have to check with my wife, but I think that that could be done. So do we have any other Wellingtonians interested?

Cheers
                        David

Comment

Our Wgn Event Organiser is Steve so no doubt he'll be happy to show you how it's all done in Wellywood.

We probably need a date confirmed and that's dependent on you David - so once we have that we can commence a new thread etc.

Cheers,

Donna

Comment

Besides that I think I offered you lunch????

Give me a date and I'll fire up some locals and we'll get a bit sloshed.

Steve

Comment

Okay I was hoping to wait till my wife got back to me, but lets go with the 7th.

Now we just need a location, and a time, I'd prefer an evening thing, I'm at a conference during the day

My only request, if its dinner rather than drinks (or as well as) can it be some place that has some vegetarian options, should be a hassle in Wellington, I'm just sensitised to it from Northern Ireland...

Looking forward to it
                              Cheers
                              David

Comment

I'm in for Wellington

Would love to come along on the 7th! Will be a couple of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X