Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in NZ

Hi All

Just thought I would say I am going to be back in NZ for a flying tour from the 25th of November till the 23rd of December.

I know I will be in:
    Auckland from the 25th-27th
    Rotorua from the 27th-1st
    Wellington from the 1st-8th
    Auckland from the 8th-23rd

I'd really like to catch up and meet up with any or all of you, so please let me know if you are going to be around at any of those times/places I'd love to met up. And if there are any PT events going on... I'll be there with bells on. I'd particularly like a chance to play Kierens board game if anyone is willing to share.

Cheers
    David
    New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

I'll definitely catch up with you David.

We can organise times and places later.

Paul.

P.S. You don't happen to fish for trout, do you? Rotorua is looking pretty good.

Comment

Instead of flying to Wellington you could fly into Nelson for the night of the 1 Nov to attend our PIA meeting. Be back in Welly first thing and the difference in hotel costs would just about pay your air fare.
      Just a wild thought.

Comment

Hi David,

Yes it would be great to catch up while you are in Auckland.

Look forward to it.

cube
        DFTBA

Comment

I have now stuck the thread. Look forward to catching up

Comment

Well I'm not sure I deserve a sticky, but thanks, I look forward to catching up with you guys.

Nice suggestion Glen, but since my wife's sisters wedding is on the 2nd... I think she might kill me. In any case her sister is putting us up while we are in Wellington, so we are rent free. (Actually, we are lucky enough to be managing this every where we are in NZ) Its a shame, I'd like to hear some of those fantastic stories in person...

David
            New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

Oh goodness. I would not want you to get killed.
              I here tell that hurts.
              Have a gr8 1

Comment

Pick me for a chat!!

Comment

Yay! We're looking forward to your visit David. Marc and I may catch you in AKL and Wgn.

Cheers,

Donna
                  Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Dean
                    Without a doubt! I know how much you like your coffees/lunches with fellow investors

And Donna & Marc
                    I look forward to it as well.

Hey for Auckland here is a suggestion do people want to go out for dinner? I am thinking Cafe Logos (Used to be called Expresso Love) in Ponsonby. They have vegan chocolate beetroot and chilli cake which you haven't lived until you have tasted! And a whole range of nice non-vegan food as well... In fact Logos is one of the things I've seriously missed about NZ.

It is a reasonably small place so bookings would need to be made and obviously a date would have to be found, but in principle are others keen?

David

Comment

Dave, will you make it in time for the bubly tasting on saturday?

Sorry, didnt look at the dates of when you will be here.

Cheers,

Comment

Fraid, not, but I hope you guys all enjoy it

David

Comment

Originally posted by Monid View Post
                          They have vegan chocolate beetroot and chilli cake
                          No that I would have to see.

Every day I laugh at some of the things that come up on this site.

Comment

I know it sounds mad, but I swear it tastes incredible, they also do a lemon and courgette cake which is remarkably passable given that it is a cake with courgette in it.

David

Comment

Chocolate and chilli are great culinary partners. Sounds great. I have an orange and beetroot chilli chutney that rocks also!!

Comment

Working...
                              X