Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First Ever Pt.com Charity Event!

Hello all,

Well what a day! The first ever Pt.com charity event was held in Auckland yesterday 12th November!

We had a great turn out of members and guests who reached an AWESOME

$12,500 NZD

for the NZ Child Cancer Foundation!!!

The bidding was fierce at times some bidders reaching thousands of dollars in a bid!

There are many people to thank for making this day such a success and we will be adding all their names in the next few days to this thread but there is one person that Donna and I must give a big thanks to.

Whitt!

Whitt thought of this great idea and spent loads of his time organising the event.

Thanks Whitt for having such an awesome idea and allowing all of us to help a great cause and at the same time having some great fun!

Cheers

Marc

P.s - I will load some photo's up today and zensei will be also loading up some photos.
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

WELL DONE!! Thank you Whitt for organising this successful event!!!

Okay, later in the day I became the unofficial PT photographer... so my apology I didn't take any photos during the Auction, only at post-auction downstairs and the cocktail evening.

Here's the link :
    http://www.propertytalk.com/gallery/...mages.php?c=19

Andre
    Last edited by zensei; 13-11-2005, 11:42 AM.
    What you think of me is none of my business - T.Cole-Whittaker

Comment

Well done Zensai - some excellent photos in there (apart from the ones with Yours Truly in them.

Well done Marc, Donna and Whitt for organising the auction and Propoholic for the after-match function.

I had a great time, and although I was unlucky in the bidding (OK, not unlucky, just not enough money!), I'm sure that the winning bidders will get excellent value from their purchases.

Roll on the next one!

cube
      DFTBA

Comment

An excellent day - and another great opportunity to meet some more forumites.

Congratulations to Whitt, Donna and Marc on a great achievement - I am sure the Child Cancer Foundation will be very pleased with the results.

Thanks to Barry for organising the after-match function!
        Lisa

Comment

Yes will done Whitt for a well organised event. It was a very good day.

Also well done to all the people who purchased items in the auctions. Property investor wallets normally need a crow bar to get opened, but these wallets were opening very freely. It was for a good cause.

Comment

Thank you Donna and Marc plus all the rest of the Propertytalk helpers and sponsors.

Total rose on Saturday night to $12,600 following the after match function raising another $100 Well done.

The cobwebs have now been cleared from investors wallets In preparation for the Slump.

Comment

Hello all,

I have loaded up some photo's of the charity auction event.

Click Here...

Cheers

Marc
              Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

It was a fun day - I enjoyed myself immensely.....

....I hope the chap that fainted is okay. Please contact me if you were keen to purchase one of the packs at the auction....I'll see if I can sort something out for you. It was hot in that room. Next time we will have a larger venue....and by the response to this one - our first I am sure we'll need it too .

Thanks Ron and Kieran and Ryan for donating more products on the day to keep the fun happening and tally rising.

All good stuff.

Cheers,

Donna
                Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

This last trademe package of investment items finishes Thursday night and similar packs at the big charity event Saturday went for up to $1000.

Don't miss out.

Click here for The final Hot auction

Can we get our total over the $13,000 mark??
                  Last edited by whitt; 15-11-2005, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X