Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PropertyTalk Charity Initiative in 2008!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PropertyTalk Charity Initiative in 2008!

Hi All,

PropertyTalk.com has a charity initiative this year. You may recall we held a Charity Auction for Child Cancer Foundation in Auckand a couple of years ago and it was a raging success - all up we raised $13,000 over the 2 hours.

We have thought about running another event - however time is not on our side this year so we have decided to provide your favourite charities with an opportunity to communicate on PropertyTalk.com.

We can provide charities with a banner on PropertyTalk - that can link through to their website and maybe specifically a donation page for special event.

PropertyTalk.com has always been committed to giving back and we believe this is a good way for us to do so this year - by assigning a dedicated banner placeholder to charities. (We will get one created).

What we need from you is the name and details of your favourite charity - then when we have a list we can poll a vote on which charities get online now. We can accommodate 5 charities immediately.

Cheers,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Kidney kids
    Starship
    Child cancer

Comment

Somebody must have picked up on the vibes about Charity donations etc. I've just had a call from CanTeen wanting to know whether I wanted to make a donation/buy stuff from them.

Another name we could look at. Contact number 08002268336.
      Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Another popular charity on PT is:

ZooLoo Holdings

Comment

PropertyTalk.com Events & Charities

I'll second you, Essence -

CanTeen

Sue
          "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow." Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Neurological Foundation of New Zealand

09 309 7749

Comment

Yay! We'll wait for a few more to put forward their charities then we'll go with whomever responds (interestingly enough not all charities see the benefit - rather they just want your hard $$)

(just found this new smilie....thanks techies).

Cheers,

Donna

Comment

Breast Cancer Research Trust - Finding A Cure For Breast Cancer within the next decade.

Comment

what about hospice ?

Robyn

Comment

I will be getting onto contacting these charities during this month- thanks for your participation.

cheers,

Donna

Comment

Okay I am making progress and hope to have some charity banners up within the next couple of weeks.

Cheers,

Donna

Comment

What about timing something for the Movember charity one of the PT members here has entered in again for 2008?
                        A banner promoting it for him?

Comment

Good idea Whitt - if Brendan can send a 150 x 218 (w/h) banner to me = [email protected] I can get it loaded onto PropertyTalk.com.

Cheers,

Donna

Comment

Yay!

Yay! we have our first charity banner up on PropertyTalk.com and it is our very own PT user = Brendan. Brendan is growing a mo for movember.

Please support Brendan - the charities that benefit are depression and cancer and I guess that we all know someone that has or had either.

Cheers,

Donna

Comment

Nice work you can't miss that banner.

Comment

Working...
                              X