Auckland PT Xmas Party. Saturday Dec 8th 2007 Midday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys

Have been asked, but unable to attend as my granddaughter has her christening on this day.

Regards
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Maybe we can eat some Pizza and have a drink in your honour Muppet. A true PT legend.

Comment

By all means, Whitt. I would be very honoured.
        "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Count me in please

These get togethers are always a great chance to meet like minded people and for meeting old friends, not to mention a bit of business as well.

Look forward to a great day

Wendy

Comment

Attendees so far: 10 + 3 junior PropertyTalkers

Whitt
            Marc
            Donna
            Buy and Hold
            Benz
            Cube & Helen & 3 x junior PropertyTalkers
            Pumpkin King + 2 (or is that +1?)
            Wendy

Cheers,

Donna
            Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

I have booked the two big tables outside that we used the last time we had an event here.

Will be a good day.

Comment

HI all I will try to get there maybe we should have a Hamilton one too what happended to superdad? Still I might not be around going to Waiheke the following weekend to the 8th for a few days.

I've been really busy lately not even been on here as you have probably noticed, thanks Donna for thinking of me, had been asked to go to a property investing event in Auckland that day for free but dont want to put the whole day aside and evening. Have heaps to do Friday Saturday and Sunday that week. will be away till the 7th.

SO all going well count me in the networking is always good, guess i should be blogging have been buying heaps lately. Still spending alot of time not at home too. All is good though.
                Robyn

Comment

Attendees so far: 11/12? + 3 junior PropertyTalkers

Whitt
                  Marc
                  Donna
                  Buy and Hold
                  Benz
                  Pumpkin King + 2 (or is that +1?)
                  Wendy
                  Robyn Grinter AKA NZGems

Comment

Hi,
                    My wife is also going to join us, so put me down for two now

Dean and Angela

Comment

Hi there i would like to join your group for xmas lunch.

I know i haven't been here that long but i have been involved in property for 2 years now and still learning everyday.

I am quite young at 22 but as long as im not left out of conversation, i would be happy to share whats going on in my property world and vice versa. This has happened before at APIA mettings as people seem to judge me before they know me and i miss out on valuable networking after the presenter has talked. OllyN started at a tender age if im not mistaken.

I know most of you only from your PT names but have been really impressed with the forum here, best i have found.

Regards,
                      Alex

Comment

22 Years Old

Well done on being in property for two years already- you have many more years than most of us to make it happen.PT meets are always open and welcoming to all that we have attended.

Mark

Comment

a quick tally of confirmed attendees so far 13 + 3 juniors:

Whitt
                          Marc
                          Donna
                          Buy and Hold (Dean) + Angela
                          Benz
                          Pumpkin King + 1
                          Wendy
                          Robyn Grinter AKA NZGems
                          Alex

Cheers,

Donna

Comment

C'mon Auckland - Wellington has 25 so far. I'm sure we can beat the Windy City.
                            DFTBA

Comment

The PropertyTalk.com Newsletter has just gone out so numbers are sure to rise.

Cheers,

Donna

...if not all attendees have to bring a 'friend'....no only kidding

Comment

The day after the big work do... Not gonna be in a very fit state but see how we go!
                                payji-san dayo, SAN! sonkei shiro!

Comment

Working...
                                X