Header Ad Module

Collapse

Nelson get-together on Sun 15th July

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Carex
    Freshie
    • Feb 2004
    • 81

    #1

    Nelson get-together on Sun 15th July

    Anyone interested in a get-together in Nelson on Sunday 15th? Come to Cafe Affair upstairs, 2.30-4.30 p.m. Let's see if we can muster up a good gathering and have some coffee and socialising.


    Whatever it takes ...
  • Glenn
    Fanatical
    • Jun 2005
    • 3861

    #2
    Sounds good. Not many houses to let this week so should be free on Sunday and too cold to go swimming. Count me in.

    Comment

    • rueben
      Forum Junkie
      • Oct 2006
      • 368

      #3
      I'm planning to get there - will let you know if I can't.

      Comment

      • NORM
        Freshie
        • Oct 2004
        • 10

        #4
        Im in

        Good idea - see you there

        Comment

        • Glenn
          Fanatical
          • Jun 2005
          • 3861

          #5
          Goodness it was a sell out.
          Some circulated to catch a bit of the action at one end of the table or the other. Most like me were too busy chin wagging to even notice the wall flowers.
          I drifted out at about 5 leaving some still going at it.
          Several of us thought it would be a great idea to make it a regular meet.

          Who is for a rerun at least till the summer.

          Comment

          • Carex
            Freshie
            • Feb 2004
            • 81

            #6
            Yes it was really great, 14 people plus 2 that I know of who couldn't get there. I'm keen for a rerun, maybe somewhere a bit quieter next time, even though it was all of us making the noise.

            Christine
            Whatever it takes ...

            Comment

            • rueben
              Forum Junkie
              • Oct 2006
              • 368

              #7
              apologies for me not turning up - I was still working at 5pm. I hope to make the next one.

              Comment

              • NORM
                Freshie
                • Oct 2004
                • 10

                #8
                Well done Christine - it was nice to meet you. I will be keen for another meeting and hopefully next time my wife can attend too. I would like to talk with some of the others I didnt get a chance to get to.
                Cheers, Norm

                Comment

                • donna
                  Administrator
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 10069

                  #9
                  umm maybe there's call for a Nelson Event Organiser anyone keen to put their hand up? Or nominate someone?

                  Yay!

                  Cheers,

                  Donna
                  Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk


                  BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

                  Comment

                  Working...